Dear Family and Friends,
Well today is transfer day and it's official... I will be dying off in Hosford!!!! I'm excited!!! Elder Ogilvie is staying too! That's AWESOME that Rachael got her mission call!!!! 



Our Thanksgiving was pretty warm too!! This week flip flopped alot with the weather!!! Some days were chilly and rainy and other days were bright and warm! You are going to have to show me some of those videos when I get back!!
Sounds like a fun week!! Emily don't get down about losing to Lone Peak, mourn for a time and look at what you can learn from it and then get back up, move on, and don't look back!!!
I do have enough Christmas music to listen to! Thank you! I did get to watch the Frist Pres Devo, we watched it at Bishop's house after dinner! It was really good!!
Well before I forget, there is a member here in Hosford that are going to be having half black lab/ half hound puppies around the time that I will be leaving and I wanted to let y'all know that I wanna try and get one! He said he would just give me one or all if I wanted, but I know I can't have all. This wasn't a planned event! But yeah, he will probably have to ship the puppy to me because they might not be ready to leave their mom when I come home!
This week was good! We had to patch up a big misunderstanding between Becky and Rhonda and the members we have trying to fellowship with them. Over a small thing. We were able to smooth it out! Becky has been struggling a bit this week, her ex-fiance took too much money out of an account and left not enough to pay the bills and she is dealing with alot of crap right now!! Satan is trying to work on her really hard because she is progressing towards baptism!! She has also been struggling with reading the Book of Mormon and keep the commitments we ask her to do! This week we are going to try and fix that and help her realize how much doing these small things will help in the long run!! Well that is about it for this week! This upcoming Friday Elder Ogilvie and I will be the narrators at the Primary Program for the Ward Christmas party!! It's exciting!! Well I think that'll do it for this email! I love y'all and I pray for ya everyday!!!
Love,
Elder Cameroon Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment