Monday, February 27, 2012

Cameron' s Letter Feb 27, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,
First off, JENNIFER'S ENGAGED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's crazy!?!?! That's awesome!!!

I forgot to get pictures, but in the back room instead of it being everyones study room it is just Milton's study room and it has a big L shaped couch in it, and the changing room is now the Pace study room. That's about the only really changes to the apartment. Yes we still share with Pace, but we got an email from President Jensen today saying that he is wanting to get rid of all 4+ pads in the mission (meaning only 2 missionaries living together) he is in the process of getting it approved, so we will see how that goes. Not too excited about it, not going to lie, 4 pads are fun! But if it happens it happens! I have not seen Manny, he is either in the Tallahassee, Tifton, Panama City, or Dothan Stakes.

That's good that work is keeping you busy! And it sounds like everyone is doing great! Great job Emily on making the choir!!! And Laura for getting your Young Womens Medallion!! And Dad.... for... doing.... what... you... do... best? Yeah! (Just wanted to mention everyone in there!)

Elder Price and I get along great! He kind of reminds me of me! He is goofy, is a BYU fan, and is pretty good at sports! haha! But yeah we are doing great!
Oh there is one thing that I forgot to mention last week (I think) is that we have a baptism on March 3rd! He's name is Francis and his wife is a member. He is really excited to get baptized! And is amazed by how much the ward is supporting him! It's awesome to see him imbrace the Gospel in his life!
This last Tuesday we had Elder Don R. Clark of the Seventy come and talk to us! It was a good conference! We learned alot on what we need to be doing better! Like we are encouraged to find out the numbers of sacrament attendance and do our best to increase those numbers! We are excited to start putting this things into action and we hope that the ward will help us out!
Well I think that that will do for this email! I love yall VERY much!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment