Dear Family and Friends,
The baptism was awesome!! Francis was really excited for it and really surprised at how many members were excited for him!! It was awesome!!! He also got the Priesthood yesturday which was very exciting!! I am doing very well!! we got alot of rain on friday and saturday but no tornados! We were told that there was alot of that kind of weather in the mid west. I think I still have another 2 boxes of contacts so I am good for a little while, but I will let you know when they run out or are close to running out!! If you can find somebody to fix it without losing the data on the thumbdrive that would be great, but if that isn't possible that will be fine too! I don't need a new one right now, but I will let you know. I actually took everything off my other one and put it on that thumbdrive because one of the DeFuniak Elders wanted a video and the only way I could get it to work would be to put it on my other thumbdrive and give it to him so he could get the video off of it. He mailed it back to me last week and it doesn't have anything else on it, so I am good for right now!
Sounds like yall are having another usualish week! Haha!! Laura I won't forget your birthday this year!
That's great that Sister Thompson is coming back!!! Kamber is engaged?!? That's nuts!?! I go away for 2 years and everyone decides to get married!!! Who are you going to say next week that is engaged? Rachael?!?!? Haha!
I will have alot of catching up to do when I come home!!!
Well this week hasn't been too eventful. Other than the baptism not much happened. On Wednesday Elder Price was feeling light headed and had an upset stomach so we didn't do much that day. We found out later that it was because he forgot to talk his meds! I think he said he has insomnia and the meds help him sleep. When we have been out and about we decided to drop by and see some less actives, and we have discovered many who moved away (sometimes at leas 2-3 years ago) and others who aren't interested anymore. It's unfortunate about all that
there aren't enough men in the ward to do all the home teaching so many people don't get visits and they move away and nobody ever knows about it!
Oh on Saturday we finally got to see Pam again! It was great to see her again! We now have to work on getting her to come back to church! She moved to another house, which is actually closer to us and in the move she lost her scriptures and hasn't been coming to church! We are going to go by and see her tomorrow! And when we were leaving her house there was a car parked perpendicular with the road!
It didn't look like anyone was in the car, Pam went to go see and there was an old man in the car. She said that he looked like he wa crying, but then we saw him coughing. Pam went inside to get her phone and called 911. She said the man wanted her to get in but she didn't want to, so she called and in a few minutes the ambulence showed up to check it out. Police showed up later too and they ended up taking him in the ambulence. The cops came and said that he probably had low blood sugar and found it out that he was parked the way he was parked! All that happened while it was raining! It was an interesting experience! Definately journal worthy!
Well I want yall to know how much I love you! Everyone who reads this is worthy of my love! I will talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment