Hi Family and Friends!!!
That's good that Jamie has school! It will keep her occupied!! :) My bronchitis is good, it's mostly gone, but I'm still coughing up mucus, so the mission doctor gave my some perscription cough medicine and it's been helping, we will see! Elder Chapman thinks he might be getting something glysomic (something close to have diabetes), I am staying in McRae and Elder Chapman is leaving to..... Alma! Haha!!! He isn't going very far! Haha! But I am now the Disrict Leader........................ ... My companion will be Elder Weir.
Anita, Joe, Diamond, and Sincere are doing alright! I'll tell you more when I talk about my week! Our food supply is a little on the low side, but it's ok. We have the things we need, we don't exactly have the best variety, but it's ok!
Anita, Joe, Diamond, and Sincere are doing alright! I'll tell you more when I talk about my week! Our food supply is a little on the low side, but it's ok. We have the things we need, we don't exactly have the best variety, but it's ok!
I don't know what pictures Pres Jensen sent you, so you should let me know please :)
Sounds like a good week!! :) Emily! Get feeling better!!! You have to be able to survive Girls Camp!! What are you going to do now that you're home alone Em?? Oh before I forget, when is the Cabin?? Sounds like Dad had a good Father's Day!! It was a ok day for me. I'm glad y'all liked my card! I loved it and knew it was meant for Dad!! How was Sherlock Holmes 2? I have seen brief previews for it and it looks pretty good! Marchelle got in an accident?!? That's not good!! Tannin hasn't gotten his visa yet?!? that's not good! That happened to a Canadian in our mission, he served in the Toronto mission before going to the MTC, we have 2 Canadians in our mission that I know of. One is from Alberta, I don't remember where though! I'll ask him next time I see him.
Well this week was a little better than last week! We had 1-2 sick days and we didn't do much. We had two lessons with Anita, Joe and family, the first one was one pray often and study the scriptures. It was a good lesson and we committed them to read the Book of Mormon from the beginning! The second lesson was on tithing and we only taught Joe and the girls because Anita was getting her hair done. It was a good lesson, and after the lesson Joe showed us some pistols he had and a sword! They were pretty cool! Unfortunately they didn't come to Church. And we had a couple oppurtunities to teach our neighbor, Jerry. He has had a humbling experience in his life. He still has Word of Wisdom problems and cussing to overcome but I think once we actually start teaching him it will be good! He gave us haircuts! He is trying to do better!
Well I think that will wrap it up for me! Don't forget to read the scriptures and pray often!!
I love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
Well "TTFN Ta ta for now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment