Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Dear Family and Friends
Here is my new address:
16020 NE Clark Rd #17
Hosford, FL 32334
So everyone should write me!!!!!! ;^)
Transfers were good! Hosford is VERY smaller than Alma!! It only has one caution light, one resturant, 2 gas stations, and an elementary and jr high school!!! It is TINY!!!! The boundary is pretty big but the actual town is tiny!! My new companion is Elder Ogilvie (O-gull-v) he is from St. George. He is a HUGE BYU football fan!! We heard about the game and he took it harder than I did! We get along great!! We both like BYU and Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and all the nerdy things!!!
 
We had Stake Conference here too!! It was great!!
 
Sounds like y'all had a good week!! I only got an email from Jamie so far..... Laura and Emily..... where are y'alls emails???  
Maybe Jamie can make as good a chili as mine!! All my companions have fallen in love with my chili, I don't know why. It's not like I put a love potion into it...... Haha!!
 
Well this week was mostly spent going around meeting people! We whitewashed Hosford, the Elders that were here before were taken out and Elder Ogilvie and I were brought in. Everyone is VERY friendly!! Hosford is a small ward but in this county is the highest concentration of members of the church in all of Florida!! We are getting fed every night for the next 2 weeks!! We actually have a ward missionary that will get mad at people if we don't get fed EVERY night!! His name is BJ, he is an older man and he got back into activity within the last year or so and he took us around to show us the area!! We are a bike area now and everything is very spread apart! We are going to be working a TON with members!! Elder Ogilvie and I aren't use to working with members so much!! It's definately something we have to get use to!! We have met alot of great people and we both like it here! We have a nice trailer, I'll get pictures later! 
I can't think of anything else right now for you to send to me, but I'll let you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment