Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Dear Family and Friends,
Life in Hosford is good! Missionary work right now is a little slow, but it will pick up when we get more of a feel for the area! The trailer is good, our AC went out and it is suppose to get fixed today! (keep your fingers crossed) and we still have mice! None have taken the traps! Grrrrrrr..... I noticed you didn't send the package!! Maybe if you haven't sent it yet maybe you could send some Nutella!! :) I'm getting tired of PB&J toast for breakfast! Elder Ogilvie and I are getting along great!! We do have alot in common.
Well it sounds like the weeky'all had was uneventful (other than the temple dedication)! But that's ok! It will get better in the next month and a half!! :)
Well as I stated before my week was a little slow missionary work wise except for an excommunicated member who wants us to help him return to activity!! That is exciting for us!! The members here are awesome!!!!!!!! We have been fed every night since we have been here!!! I'm not gonna be able to lose weight here!! But we are gonna keep going and we have alot of potential but we just need to figure out what to do during the day that would be effective!! We are gonna be doing alot of less active work in this area!! Sorry I haven't taken pictures of my trailer yet but I will try to remember for next week!!
I love y'all and hope y'all are doing good!! Keep your heads up and stay strong!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment