I am emailing at a members house, I wasn't planning on it, but oh well! :) I only have one coloring book right now, it's a Star Wars one!! Things are going well!! Transfers are on Dec 5th, I'm 99% likely to stay here!!
That's awesome that Jonathan is going on his mission!!! I figured he would go Spanish speaking!! That's unfortunate that he will be in the MTC during Christmas, not gonna be able to call home, but I guess that won't be too bad because he will have only been in the MTC for a week! But that's awesome!!
Keep working hard Emily!! With the "height" that people say you have you will be a great asset to your team, you just need to learn how to be a big man!! Maybe Laura could give you some pointers, and I will be home during the middle of the season most likely, I don't know how your season is going to be since there is only 2 teams?!
Haha!!! voting! alot of people around here were very surprised that Elder Ogilvie and I aren't registered to vote, many people got after us a little bit!
Well this week was good, we had some good lessons with Rhonda and Becky!! They said they would be baptized, but we are going to wait to pick a date when Rhonda can get Sundays off! We taught them the Plan of Salvation and they both said that they REALLY liked the lesson!!! They are coming along good!! (Keep praying for them!!) We also did alot of service this week!! We tore up the top boards of a ramp and layed down new boards! It was fun! We are both on a no letter streak from friends for the last couple weeks!! But we are making it!! On Friday we had Zone Conference and it was great!!! We found out that by September next year the Florida Tallahassee Mission will have 100 sister missionaries, as compared to the 12-15 that we have now!!! And the rumor is that soon there are going to be 2 missionary companionships per church unit because of the inflex of missionaries submitting their papers!! We now have councilors in the mission presidency! It was awesome!!! Well that pretty much does it for now!!
I love y'all!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment