Dear Family and Friends!!!!
My week was bitter sweet! I got 2 packages Monday and the other I got Wednesday I think. The bar doughnuts got a little squished but that's it! The presents were AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!! The Yoda light thing was AWESOME!!!! I'll tell more about my week and my birthday in a minute!
Sounds like y'all had a fun Halloween!!! 
That is a great idea to sit outside and let them come!! Emily didn't trick or treat?!?!?!?!? That's odd!!! I woulda thought she'd do that!! Well I guess that streak had to end eventually!
It's sad that it did! But life moves on!
Where are the doors going downstairs? Are y'all puttin in more than 1 door?
Ok so Monday was MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! And we had to spend the day in Bristol because they didn't have enough miles to get us back to Hosford and we waited for our ride to dinner to pick us up, we went to one of the family gatherings celebrating many things and a one last party before some move out to Idaho (I'll talk more about later) and there was a fire because it was cold, and it we had a great time! We get home and Elder Ogilvie doesn't have the keys!?! He looks in his backpack and can't find them, so he calls the Bristol Elders and asks them to look there, they find them. So now the trick was figuring out how to get them from Bristol to us! We called to see if the Lawsons were still at the party (The party was about 5 milesish from Bristol), they were still there and Bro Lawson went to get them and bring them to us. In the mean time, it was COLD!! Then I realized hey! I have a ligther, I have paper, there is a bunch of wood around here, let's build a fire!! So we use our Eagle Scout skills and built a fire!! We almost didn't have enough paper to get the fire going but we checked the mail and there was some adds that we don't use so we use it and got the fire going!! We waited about 20 minutes, but hey! It makes for great memories!!!! Building a fire waiting for our keys to get here and opening presents! It definately was an eventful day!!
We did a TON of service this week, we helped our ward mission leader load up a trailer for his exodus to Idaho, he is moving there for work, and that took up alot of time Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday after we helped him move he took us to the church for the Trunk or Treat (By the way thanks for the candy!! We used it all and then another 4 bags of candy(provided by the ward)!) I was going to be a cowboy but one of the Bristol elders was going to do that too! So I just wore jeans, t-shirt, and a jacket, I latter thought that I should've dressed up as one of the men in black!!! But alas it be too late!
There were at least 700 people come to the Trunk or Treat!! There were alot of costumes and cool trunks!! I didn't get to see much because we manned the trunk most of the time! But it was great!! We passed out alot of Bibles, Book of Mormons, DVDs, and pamphlets too!!
All the times this week we tried to meet with Rhonda, Becky, and Billy didn't work out so we didn't see much of them this week! Aside from all the parties and Elder Ogilvie being sick this week was very slow!! But this week will be better!!
Oh mom!! there is a member here from Sterling, Alberta (At least I think it was Sterling, but she knows Magrath and Lethbridge)! She's in her 30s. We haven't talked Canada yet because we haven't seen her much, but she and her family moved from there to Tallahassee at least 10-15 years ago and then she got married about 10 years ago and moved here! That's about all I know. I'll tell more when we talk Canada!
Well I think that'll do, I love y'all!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment