Friday, January 28, 2011

Cameron's letter January 25, 2011

I have received packages, yes my suit is dry cleaned, I feel I am learning alot about the lessons and how to teach, it is hard for me to discribe the feelings I have been having. Travel plans I put in the mail today, so you will get them either tomorrow or the next day. Umm I haven't been able to print pictures because the machine has been broke, but it is fixed now and it would take 7 days to get the pictures back and I leave in 7 days before the bookstore opens, sooo no pictures yet :( I will do that when I get to Florida and the warm weather!!!!!!! How about this snow storm huh?!? It's crazy, Elder Teo has predicted the weather correctly ever since we have been here, he thinks that he will be a weather man! haha! I have become friends with an Elder, and the young women from his home did an activity to practice writing Dear John letters!?! And the one he got was pretty rude! It had the state of California were he is serving and below it is the state where he lived, and it said, "You are there, he is here. Enough said. Your Ex." That was very rude, even if it wasn't real!
Down the hall from my room lives a Scottish Elder who is going to California, he is awesome! I love the Scottish accent! And then there is an Elder from Austria, who came all the way here to learn Czech and then he will have to go all the way back there!
I know that this Gospel is true and I am thankful to be here on my mission! I love you all!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment