Dear Family and Friends!!!
Tell Grandma Williams Happy Late Birthday from me please!!! And tell her that I love her!!
BYU!?!?! I can't believe it :( Good thing I didn't watch it! I would have been mad!!!
Well mum I am just grateful that you were blessed to only be in Stage 0!! I have been praying for you and Dad to bless you for your sacrifice of paying for Jamie's and my mission! This wasn't what I was thinking when I was asking for a blessing for y'all, but hey! it works for me!! :)
You used alot of big words in you story mom haha! I couldn't understand most of them, but I got the message!
That's awesome that Emily got to go to the Temple!!! And that's great that she loved it!!! When we come home we could do it as a family or something!!! That's pretty cool that the ward did a musical play! Sounds like an eventful week!!
That's sad to hear about President Hughes :'( but he is in a better place!!
This week was a little better than last week! On Friday we stayed in the whole day because Elder Horning would get dizzy when he stands up. He talked to Sister Jensen and then to the Mission Doctor and he told Elder Horning to buy some stuff that breaks up earwax in his inner ear!! Haha! He is doing fine! I read about 25 chapters in the Book of Mormon that day! Speaking of that President Jensen challenged the whole mission to read the Book of Mormon before the end of the year, and I was at exactly half way through the Book of Mormon when I got the message!! I didn't wanna start over from there so I decided to finish reading it and then read it again!! I am now on 3 Nephi 5 or 6 and my goal is to read at least 6 chapters a day until the end of the year!! I'm excited!! And then at the beginning of the year I will dive into a couple of chapters to study more about them!! :) I'm excited if you can't tell!! :)
Yesturday we were going to see some investigators (Nathan and Candice) and when we got there Candice's mom came out and said that she didn't think they were home, but then Nathan poked his head out of the door. He and Candice got into a argument, I think and he was coming out to cool down. He told us we could go in and that he would be in in a minute. We went in but Candice was crying a bit and we asked if then was a bad time, she said to ask Nathan. So we went back out (Candice's mom was out there talking with Nathan) and he thought she kicked us out but we explained that we aren't supposed to be in doors with a woman without there being another man there. Then Angie (Candice's mom) asked us if we believed that Mary (Mother of Jesus) was our Heavenly Mother. We told her we have never heard that and that we didn't believe it, and then asked another bizzar question that we shot down as we didn't believe in it! And then the cool part! She asked us if we believed that Thomas S. Monson was the prophet on the Earth today, and I said yes I do. And she asked how do you know that, I responded by saying through studying and prayer! That eased the tension that was there and we were able to bare witness of President Monson, the Book of Mormon, and Joseph Smith!! I think that's the strongest time the spirit has testified to someone that I have felt on my mission! We gave Angie a Book of Mormon and a few pamphlets! And we set a time to go back and teach more!! Before when we came back out to talk to Nathan you could just feel that there was something not right and then after bearing testimony and letting the Spirit come in the feeling changed! It was a good feeling! I can't wait to go back!!! :)
Last night we went to a fireside at the church and it was President and Sister Park (Branch President and his wife) who talked about their spiritual trip to the Palmyra area. And they talked about going there next summer with anyone in the Branch who would like to go! I was jealous!!!
Well that's it for this week! I love y'all! And I will talk to ya next week! It's sad that this email has come to a close already!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment