Monday, September 26, 2011

Cameron's Letter Sept 26, 2011

Dear Family and Friends!!!
I am very gratful that President Jensen let me call home! Hopefully I won't have to call home for anything else until Christmas (which is coming up quickly!!! )
Sounds like y'all had a funish week haha! I'm glad that BYU and Westlake won!!!! BYU will do great against Utah State this week!!!
That's good that President Hughes had a really good turnout for his funeral! He was definately loved!!!
Tell Grandma Williams Happy Birthday from ME!!!!!

Nothing new has happened with Nathan and Candice, we are going to try and see them this week and invite them to General Conference! Nathan showed an interest in seeing the prophet of today! So hopefully that will get him to come!
Elder Horning still is getting little dizzy spells but he is trying to work through them!

This week was very slow unfortunately :( bad weather keeps us in, our car is opened to the sky so we are doing our best not to make it sucomb to more rain! And riding our bikes or walking in the rain isn't very smart to do :( so yeah, that kept us in for about 2 days and we had zone conference on tuesday! We got Septembers and Octobers Ensigns and I thouroughly love Octobers!!! I'm gonna read it again when I am done and I am going to read all the scriptures that show up in it!!! After zone conference we did a tradeoff with Elder Brown (DL) and Elder Chapman. This time I went with Elder Brown in Douglas. It was a good tradeoff, except that Elder Horning and Elder Chapman were stuck inside pretty much the whole time!
I am doing very well with my Book of Mormon reading! I am on Ether 3!! I'm fixing to be done with it by the end of the week and then I am going to start again!! It's gonna be fun!!! I really am loving reading the Book of Mormon! And reading the Oct Ensign is increasing my desires to read it in a new light!!! I LOVE it!!!! And General Conference is this weekend!! We are SOOOO excited for it!!!!! But that's pretty much this week :( sorry it's so short!
I can't believe that I trun 20 in a month and 3 days!?!?! I'm excited!!!!!
Well I think I will leave y'all with that! I love y'all very much (everyone reading this)!!!

Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment