Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cameron's Letter Sept 6,2011

Dear Family and Friends!
Yep I didn't email monday (as you have already guessed!) Thank you very much for the package! I didn't look at the candy when I got it, I put it right into the fridge! The cookies are good! And the gummy worms are almost gone because Elder Horning has eaten a ton of them! I probably shouldn't have left them out in the open. I love the t-shirt!! Dang! Is Aunt JaNae's cancer treatable?

And for the scriputres I already have a small Book of Mormon and I was told that there are small sets of scriptures that only people in the military can order or something like that, so that's why I asked if you could ask Bro Rentschler to see if he could get them.

The Disney songs umm there was an Elder here that had the Greatest Disney Songs volume 2 and 3 I believe, so if it would be easier for you to buy a cd of Disney songs, but if you don't wanna do that then just as many Disney songs as we have if you please.

Dang Westlake lost!? I don't think the year will get any better.

That's AWESOME that BYU won!!!! This next game will be a nail biter!! If BYU wins then this will be a good year!!

Sounds like home to me! Haha! Corn on the cob is great!

Well the first half of the week I was in Douglas awaiting on transfers. On Wednesday evening they came back and we stayed the night in Douglas. In the morning we were brought back here. And we are doing better with the work here. Hopefully this week will be better than last week! Yesturday we cleaned furniture for our trailer and cleaned the living room carpet! It's great! We now have other places to sit besides hard wooden chairs that look alot like our wooden chairs!! I am reading in Jesus the Chirst and I am learning alot about Christ and what he did and what really happened!! There are alot of big words too! Some I don't always understand, but for the most part I understand the big words! Elder Horning the 2nd day we rode bikes got a flat tire! Could you give me the number for the great bike store in Tallahassee so I can call to get new tubes in the future? Elder Horning bought this slime stuff that is supposed to fill holes in tubes so I'm gonna try and see if those will patch up the holes! I had also gotten another flat tire last week! One of the ones that y'all ordered for me! I was mad!!! This area is a curse for bikes!!
Well that's it for this week. Is there anything y'all would like me to include in my next email so I can make my emails longer? Just let me know! I love y'all and hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment