Monday, December 12, 2011

Cameron's Letter Dec 12, 2011

Hello Family and Friends!!
Yes I did get the package! Thank you! The other Elders in my apartment said that I am not allowed to open it until Christmas so I don't know what's in it.

Your week sounds alot like my week! A blur! This week FLEW by!!! It was crazy! I realized Friday or Saturday that the week was almost over and it seems like it had just started!!! It was nuts!
Awww going to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights!! I miss those fun events! Wow! I thought that you would already have the Christmas Decorations up! But that's good that they are up! We have a 7 foot Christmas tree in our apartment! At least it's a Christmas tree!

I'm not sure what time I will be able to call on Christmas, but I will let you know next week probably! Now is that your time (10:30-4pm) or my time?

Sounds like a fun week!! That's great that Emily's basketball team won!!! You know Emily that you gotta work hard to improve!! Coach Robinson told us (the boys basketball team) that Chris or Kyle Collinsworth (whichever is younger and Dad can tell you a little about him) would practice basketball for 5-6 hours everyday during the summer! Now I don't expect you to do that right now but just keep getting better so that you will be able to make it on the High school basketball team!! That will be alot of fun!!

Well this week was a little slow numbers wise but biking for 30+ minutes at a time makes time go by faster! We had 2 lessons with Rebecca this week. Her baptism is on Tuesday Dec 13th and she is really excited about it! Her dad is going to baptize her! On Friday we were invited to go to the Olive Branches Christmas Party so that I could interview one of the senior missionaries investigators who was going to get baptized this Saturday (I think). The food was really good, but he didn't show up to the party so we drove to his house and I interviewed him there. And last night we had an "Evening of Music" where people picked songs about Jesus Christ and performed them. We invited nonmembers there but unfortunately not very many came. But it was very good! I think y'all would have enjoyed it! And after we had cookies, cake, and ice cream for refreshments! But that's really it for this week. This starting week will be fun, we have our 1/2 mission Christmas Party on Tuesday, our Ward Christmas party on Saturday, and Elder Kanis will be gone by next monday. So I will tell y'all about all those things!! Well I love y'all and miss y'all!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment