Monday, December 5, 2011

Cameron's Letter Dec 5, 2011

Dear Everyone!!!!!
This was a good week! We share a car with the other Crestview missionaries, so sometimes we have to coordinate with them. The 3 some is alright, I'm still trying to get use to it. haha! I am living in a two bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom apartment. It is a cozy little place but it works for us! The address is:
821 Arbor Lake Dr
Crestview, FL 32536
And yes there are just 2 wards in Crestview.
Well I am on the internet now around 9-11ish your time so it's earlier than 10 o'clock your time.
Christmas baking I would like: tarts, cheese cake cookies, m&m chocolate cookies, a recipe for slush, and poppy seed bread please!!!
I'm glad that you have gotten almost all your christmas shopping done!!!
Happy Aniversary Mom and Dad!!!!!!!

Sounds like a fun week for y'all! YAY Dad finished taping the basement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be surprised!!!! That's great that Emily is getting better at basketball!!! Let me know the scores of her games please!!! Speaking of that could you let me know how the Westlake Basketball team is doing?? Please!!!!
I was able to watch the Christmas devotional last night! Us 5 missionaries had to set it up because we were the only ones at the Church! It was really good!!! I loved the video!!!
I also loved President Monson's talk and I think I'm going to read the books he talked about when I come home!!!
Wow! Some winds really got that strong?!? When are y'all supposed to get some snow??? Haha!!! And I will be staying in Crestview for Christmas, I will be here until at least January 4th!! Which will probably come quickly!! But I think I will be staying here for a while!
This week has been pretty good! Last tuesday was my first district meeting as district leader, it went well! We didn't do as much as I was hoping we would do, but oh well!! We had 2 lessons with our investigator with a baptismal date, Rebbecca, and she can't wait for her baptism! It's exciting! We have taught her alot of the commandments and have a few more to teach her, but all is going well! We also showed her the baptismal font and she felt the spirit so strong! Her Dad is going to baptize her! We found a new investigator named Chris through a less active member, I think he is the less actives boyfriend, and we taught him the first lesson and committed him to read and pray about the Book of Mormon and to come to church!!! Which he did come to church!! Right now in my reading of the Book of Mormon is 3 Nephi 8, it is really sad how quick the Nephites are to do iniquity one page they are righteous and the next page they are wicked!! It's crazy/sad! But I'm getting to the most exciting part!! Well that does it for my week, I love y'all soooooo much!!! I'll talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment