Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cameron's Letter Dec 19, 2011

Dear Family and Friends!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!!!!!!! Falalalala lalalala!!!

I did open the package and I thought it was great!! Unfortunately something poked a hole in the jam bag and the powder got everywhere in the package! So no jam. But it was great! Thank you very much!!! Everything was/is great!

That's cool that Emily had a choir concert!! I'm sure she did great! Emily we need to figure out a way so that you can score more points in your basketball games!! Try and get 4 points in your next game and keep setting it a little higher for each game!! You will do great!!

What kind of couch are you going to get for the basement??? You should get an L shaped one for the basement!! That would be cool!!!

That's good that you are serving others!! That always makes me feel good!!

So this week was good! On tuesday we had a half mission Christmas party!! It was great to see people! Even a guy that I graduated with was there!! It was alot of fun, but we had to leave just before we were going to watch 17 Miracles because we had to go to the church and start filling up the baptismal font and boil water so that the water wouldn't be freezing for our baptism that evening. We baptized a girl named Rebecca! Sorry I forgot to tell you we were having a baptism last week! It went very well! Her dad baptized her! And that's what the picture is, me, Elder Kanis, Rebecca, her dad, and Elder Wintrode. On Saturday we had a ward Christmas party and some members couldn't find anyone to play Santa, at the party they got Elder Kanis to do it but unfortunately all the kids knew it was him! Haha!! It was pretty funny and he sounded alot like Mickey Mouse! haha!!! And yesturday Elder Kanis went to stay at the mission home and he flew out today (he is going to be home for Christmas). Now it's just Elder Wintrode and I. But that's pretty much all this week had, it wasn't the most eventful week, but it was alright! I might get to Skype on Christmas, but I won't find out until Sunday. If I will get to Skype I will call right before and get the info for Skype and talk with y'all. If not then I will just call. But I can't wait to talk to you! Oh and President Jensen said that when you send letters to me send them to my address where I am at because it is starting to get too expensive to pay for an additional stamp to forward all the letters they get. They will still collect them and they will bring them the next time they are coming my way (so alot like how Jamie's mission mail thing is). Well I think that will do for now. I will talk to y'all later! I love y'all!!!

Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment