To my Family and Friends,
Yep unfortuantely I didn't get to email yesturday and I was really bored!!
With no emailing and no mail I had nothing really to do!! I just read and watched a movie and did some cleaning. I read the email about Julie and Brian! That's scary!!! I can't imagine how that must feel!! I will pray for them! Dang! That's awesome that Tanin is going to Orlando for his mission!!! It's close to what I predicted! I wish hoping he would come here, but we will be in the same state for 6-7 months! Sounds like another tiring week for you mum! And I will still send home some more things, but I decided to wait until February to send more home!
Yep I got the 4 tires!! So I am stocked for a while I hope!!!
The weather here can't make up it's mind right now! It's hot, then it's cold, then it's hot, then it's cold!! It's kinda like Utah weather!! Haha!!
Well this week has been slow again, but no really good end to this week, and on top of things Elder Wintrode and I argue a fair amount, I am going to try and see if we can fix that. We got to see Chris this last week after he went to North Carolina for a week. He was going to come to church but then he got Pink Eye!! Grrrrr!! Pink Eye!! Yesturday Elder Littlefield made me a cake for my year mark, and that is one of the photos! It was pretty cool!!! And then other photo I found in a less actives flower bed! It is legit!!! Umm I can't think of anything else to say right now, but I took pictures of our house and I will send those in other emails! I'm sorry this is short! I love y'all and I pray for y'all!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment