Dear Family and Friends,
It is offical! We have moved from our apartment to a house! The address is:
2942 Second Ave
Crestview, FL 32536
(I spelt out Second because that's the way it is on our street sign. I don't know if it will make a difference between that and 2nd Ave)
(I spelt out Second because that's the way it is on our street sign. I don't know if it will make a difference between that and 2nd Ave)
It is a cozy place! It's got a grandparents house feel to it, an older brick house. I will take pictures this week and email them to y'all next week.
The shoes are good! Elder Roberts had some Shoe Goo that I use to patch up my shoes!
It sounds like you had a fun week at work Mum! Haha! Are you working more now then when I was home? Because it sure seems like it! Not that it matters, I'm just wondering.
That's too bad that Emily's team lost! Just keep working hard Emily and you will get better!!! 
That's not good that Sister Thompson has to go to the specialty hospital for 6 weeks!!
I hope she heals quickly!
Finally got snow eh? Haha! That's good! "The weather!?! Very peculiar!?! Don't you think?" What is this world coming too? Haha!
Yes Dad told me that he is teaching Primary!! That's fun that he gets that class!! 

Yep! On Thursday it will have been a year since I went into the MTC!?! It's crazy how quickly that time has past!! And this year will go by fast as well!! I will be home before you can shake a stick! Haha!
That's awesome that Sean is married now!!! What wonderful news!
Well this week was slow until yesterday, and yesterday made the whole week! After Church we got on our bikes and went to see a less active, but he doesn't live there any more. On the way from the house my tire started getting flat! So we biked home. And it started raining on us while we were coming home, and I personally was feeling down in the dumps. Then we got in the car and went to go see more less actives. One of the less actives didn't live there any more and it was his parents house so they gave us his address and it was in our area! Then we went next door to the parents house and another less active lives there. He was a very nice man and he is from Utah! His wife is from here and the decided on a whim to move down here. They would vacation here, but he doesn't like living here. When he retires from his government job he is going to try and sell his house and move to the St George area, and he said we could visit him at another time (he had to finish doing some painting). Then we went to see another less active but they weren't home. So then we went to that less actives house that we got his address from his parents. His name is Cory and he invited us in and we met his wife Megan (nonmember) and we talked with them for a while. Then when we were going to leave we asked if Megan would be interested in learning about the Church. She said she is interested, but she needs to first figure out her school schedule before she gives a diffinent answer!! It was really cool!!! And I recognized it as the beginning of Heavenly Father answering my prayers! We have not had any new investigators for the last 3-4 weeks and I have been praying alot that we could get new investigators and I fasted for it too!! And it's just wonderful to see how the Lord is answering our prayers! And our ward is awesome! They always ask us what they can do for us and it's great to know that they are willing to help us out!! But all that just made the week 10 times better!! We just need to keep going!!! I love doing this work and I am working on being 10 times more familiar with the Lessons in Preach My Gospel. I just started last night and already it has been a great feeling and blessing!!! And on Saturday we had a run in with a Baptist preacher who told us that we shouldn't believe everything we were taught as kids and that we need to come to know that the Bible is the only word of God. We weren't going to get any where with him. He was just someone Satan put in our path to hold us up! I feel bad for everyone that thinks they know the truth but there is SOOOO much more that is available that we help them and they take it as false doctrine!! Well I think that'll about do it for this email! Thank y'all for your thoughts and prayers on my behalf! I love everyone of ya!!!! Never forget that!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment