Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cameron's Letter Jan 3, 2012

Dear Family and Friends of all ages!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS

We didn't really do anything outside the normal missionary life. We had to be in by 7 though as a safety precaution (I almost forgot how to spell caution! haha!!), and we just got into PJs, turned on the Christmas tree, listened to Elder Wintrode read his letters out loud, and did a couple of Mad Libs! I don't think we had to be in bed at the usual time but we did anyway because everyone was tired. Elder Wintrode and I got woken up by fireworks and people shouting! Oh and Elder Wintrode talks in his sleep sometimes and I think he may sleep walk because one night (in the middle of the night) I had woken up for a second and I heard ask if that was mine. I looked at him. He was sitting at the foot of his bed looking at the wall (I didn't say anything. The door was open and we always have the door shut at night), he shut the door and crawled into bed. I asked him the next day what he was doing that night and he didn't know what I was talking about. So we think he sleep walks, but we aren't sure. I would use my camera, but I don't think it has enough life to last all night! Haha! I might be able to record it on my MP3 player!
We have church at 9 am now. There are now 3 units that meet in our building, Crestview 2nd meets at 9, Olive Branch meets at 11, and Crestview 1st meets at 1.
Wow!!! Jordan leaves on my 14 month mark!!!!! That's crazy!!!

I did get the package with the shoes and the glasses! Thank you for sending them! The glasses fit great!
Sounds like y'all had a great Christmas and New Years!!! Full of family fun!! That's awesome that you got Netflix set up!! That will be more cheaper than buying movies!! They probably won't be putting movies on DVD or video in the next couple years if everyone is getting Netflix!! haha!!
Emily!!! Stop growing up!!!! You can't be a teenager!! You are too young to be a teen!!! haha!!! Yay!!!!!! BYU won!!! Looks like it was an intense game!!

Yay!!!!! More furniture!!!! Where is the brown chair that you replaced?? You should see if the missionaries want the couch or something!

Dang Laura! Why are you sick?? You need to go to school!

I wish you could send me Village Pizza!!! But I guess I will have to wait until my homecoming dinner!!!!!

Well this week was a little slow numbers wise. We taught another lesson to our investigator Chris. He is progressing slowly, but hey! Progress from Atheism to Agnostic with a desire to believe is great!! He wants to do what's right but he also doesn't want to change from his current life of drinking and going out and having "fun." But we will keep working with him! On the 30th was Elder Littlefield's (one of the Zone Leaders) birthday, and we made him a cake and bought him some presents! It was alot of fun!!! I also got to use the Happy Birthday sign you gave me again!!! It was alot of fun and he LOVED it! We also got to do alot of service! We got to help pull up linoleum (I don't think I spelt that right), it took a couple of trips over there to finish the job! Oh! This week is transfers and I am staying here in Crestview 2nd and one of the Zone Leaders is going to Pace which is right next to Milton! We are all sad about him leaving! We are probably moving sometime this week/ weekend. The address for the new place is:
2942 2nd Ave
Crestview, FL 32536
Y'all can start sending stuff on Friday, we should get in there by next Monday. Well I think that will do for this email! I love y'all and I will talk to y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment