Dear Family and Friends,
First off sorry my email is late, we had a hectic day! But my week has been pretty good!! I'll tell more about it in a minute. My cough has gotten a little worse, I don't remember what I told you about it but I talked to the mission doctor and he says it sounds like I might be getting broncitis 

I got some medicine at the Walmart pharmacy today. My cough hasn't been bad in the mornings but it gets worse in the afternoon evening times! I have taken Roba Tussin, Dayquil, Cough relief stuff from Walgreens and Halls. Not all at once but that is what I have taken for it!
I got your letter, thank you for sending it!! Sounds like eventful weeks! Yeah we kinda said the same thing but the guy didn't agree!
Well I'm gonna have to be short. This week we have helped out alot of people, and we found a man named Clay and we taught him the Restoration! He accepted a Book of Mormon and said he would give it a fair shake! We are praying for him!! And this week was good! Umm on Friday we got some training from President Jensen, the Assistants, and the Zone Leaders. I learned that I actually am not suppose to email chat, so we aren't gonna be able to do that anymore! :( And we have been asked to not recieve news on sports teams because we are supposed to keep ourselves focused on doing the Lords work and not things back home. So no more of that either. I actually have to go now, don't worry I will write more next week! I love yall soooooo much!
Love,
Elder Williams
I got your letter, thank you for sending it!! Sounds like eventful weeks! Yeah we kinda said the same thing but the guy didn't agree!
Well I'm gonna have to be short. This week we have helped out alot of people, and we found a man named Clay and we taught him the Restoration! He accepted a Book of Mormon and said he would give it a fair shake! We are praying for him!! And this week was good! Umm on Friday we got some training from President Jensen, the Assistants, and the Zone Leaders. I learned that I actually am not suppose to email chat, so we aren't gonna be able to do that anymore! :( And we have been asked to not recieve news on sports teams because we are supposed to keep ourselves focused on doing the Lords work and not things back home. So no more of that either. I actually have to go now, don't worry I will write more next week! I love yall soooooo much!
Love,
Elder Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment