Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cameron's Letter March 26, 2012

Dear Family and Friends!!!!

My cough is doing better, I am fine in the morning but in the
afternoon and evening it comes back, well I think I should say this,
the mission doctor says that it was probably the beginning of
bronchitis (I don't know if I spelt that right) and he gave me a
subscription for Z-Pak and I took that. It will wear off on Thursday
and we will see how things are then! :)

Oh and I found out that I am being transferred to McRae,Georgia (it's
about 40 miles north west of Alma) and I am going to be with Elder
Chapman!!! :) I'm excited about that!!! :) And we will be opening
McRae so we will have some fun with that! :)

Sounds like yall had a fun busy week! And yet another week is gone!

Well this week was a slower week! The less active lady I told yall
about 2 weeks ago got evicted this week but the Church is paying for
her to stay in a hotel for a week so she has a place to stay while she
looks for a job. We helped her move into the hotel! I have begun to
love helping people move and helping people out in general! It makes
me feel good!! :) Oh! On Tuesday and Wednesday morning I went on an
exchange up in Jay and was with Elder Kirk! He is a funny Elder and he
sounds Canadian!!! Haha! He says "Don't you know" and "Eh" alot! Haha!
I'll get a picture with him tomorrow before I leave! :) This week I
have learned that I need to change my attitude for the better! I
haven't been the most excited to go out and actually start working but
once I'm out I do pretty good. So I need to more excited to do
missionary work! :) Well sorry that this is a short email but not much
else :/ But know that I love everyone that is reading this! Because if
yall are reading this then you care enough to know how I'm doing so I
am returning the favor the best way I can! I love yall! <3

Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment