Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Dear Family and Friends!!!
I'll do my best to share with others!! I could probably host a Branch Pancake Breakfast and still have leftovers!! Haha!! Well I can't really think of anything I would want besides Smarties, Kinder Eggs, and Sour Gummy Worms, but I am trying to not eat alot of sugar, so please don't send alot of them! (Elder Weir keeps troubling me about my belly, he likes to give trouble, kinda like Grandpa Williams) I haven't heard much about the Olympics but that's ok I'm busy with other things! But I hope USA wins!!  Well It sounds like y'all are keeping busy and preparing for Canada, I just thought about this, but when you go to Canada I will be the only one left in the country from our family! But then I thought it was like that last summer, but Jamie was in Peru! So I don't think it will affect me much, Take lots of videos please!! Especially on trips home and back or something! Y'all will know what to do!! 
 
Well this week was pretty good! My highlight of the week was we were visiting with Shawn and Sarah yesturday and we taught the Restoration and really helped them understand the Apostasy and the need for the Restoration and it really helped!! We committed them to be baptized on Sept 15th!! Our weeks here keep getting better and better! We went to a wedding reception Saturday evening for a member in the branch, she married a guy from Oklahoma and they left to go back to Utah to go to BYU and finish school! Joyce (the lady we have been visiting at the nursing home) is in rough shape right now. She thinks she's gonna die, and we tried to comfort her but she's not really wanting to listen, we have been told by those who work there that she doesn't listen to them, so that makes me thinks she isn't listening to us, but I don't know. We have given her a blessing before but it didn't seem to work. She has been slowly going downhill! 
Right now, one thing we struggle with is people understanding what we are saying about the Great Apostasy and the need for the Restoration. We feel like we are explaining clearly but they aren't getting it. We did an acivity in comp study where we would ask some questions in each principle that would help them understand what we are teaching and apply it! It worked with Shawn and Sarah!!
Well I can't really think of anything else right now. I hope y'all are doing good and staying out of trouble!!  I love y'all alot!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment