Dear Family and Friends,
Wow!! Sounds like y'all had a very eventfully packed week on Cameron Lake!! Maybe next year when I return I will calm the winds for ya!
Sounds like good fishing though!! I can't wait to go fishing again!! When are y'all gonna stop braking things in Waterton?!? If you keep that up it's not gonna be good!!
Well my week was pretty good! We had a really good lesson with Shawn and Sarah on the Plan of Salvation!! They understood it very well!! Shawn and his 2 little boys came to church too!!!!!!! Sarah wasn't feeling good so she didn't come. Maybe next week! We also had a really good lesson with Joe and Anita!! It was on fasting and keeping the sabbath day holy! Anita is going to try fasting to help her understand more spiritual things!! Anita wants this, we can tell, but she wants Joe to help support her, but he doesn't want to. She just needs help with the Word of Wisdom but Joe isn'treally helping (he doesn't want to stop just yet). Anita and the girls came to church too!!! We need to figure out how to get Joe to come!! It was a good overall week! Yesturday we got rained out! Good thing we were at Jason's (a less active) to wait it out!! He is the son of the Branch President here. It was good we watched The Prophet of the Restoration and the John Tanner story with him and just talked with him. it was good!! I mean there wasn't much we could do with all the rain we were getting! Sorry this is so short, those were the highlights of the week!
I know that Jesus Christ lives!!! I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet of God on the Earth at this time!!! I know this Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) is the only true and living Church on the Earth today!!!
I love y'all and our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love y'all too!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment