Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Dear Family and Friends,
We have been eating so much and all the members here say that no matter how much biking we do we won't lose weight, so I am gonna be losing weight when I come home!! We go to Bristol for church, it's about 13 miles west of Hosford. I did get the package and thank you for everything in it!!!! Some of the Aero balls melted but I put them in the fridge and so far they taste fine! I don't need more contacts yet and no the AC isn't fixed yet, it blows air but it's not cold air. Thankfully it hasn't been uber hot at night but it has been on the warm side at night! We called the landlord and they said they would come by but they haven't yet! At least we don't think they have. And no luck at catching mice, we haven't seen any since we first saw them.
 
Emily that is awesome that you made the team!! If you listen to your coach and work hard outside of team practice you will get better!! You should also ask for the Lord's help so you can be even better!! You CAN do it Em!
 
We heard about the BYU game and Elder Ogilvie was SOO happy! I was happy too but he was more happy!
 
Hosford does have a library but they aren't open until 2 pm on mondays so we email and shop in Bristol which is where the closest elders are. I'm not sure where exactly I'll watch conference but I will watch it at the church or a members house.
 
This week was pretty.. good, we are slowly getting more done! We have mostly been working with Less Actives in the Ward and it's been going alright, we struggle with getting out of Hosford, there isn't much to do in Hosford and since we don't have a car we can't get to other places very often :(  We had a Zone training this week, it's where all the missionaries in the Zone get together and recieve training from the Zone Leaders, it was a good meeting and it was focused on working with members. Since then we have been trying to work with members more and find people to teach, we have alot of members trying to work with someone for us to teach so we are waiting on word from them! Well I don't really have much else to say about this week. What I do know is that Hosford is AWESOME!!!!!
I love y'all!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
PS will you please put my address on facebook and invite people to write me 

No comments:

Post a Comment