Friday, October 12, 2012


Dear Family and Friends,
I think it is awesome about the new ages to be able to serve!!! I think it will definately increase the number of missionaries (which is needed to get this work going even faster)! I think Laura will be an awesome missionary!!
 
The Bristol Elders pick us up on P-days to help us shop and members take us to Conference and Church. The only national food place is subway.
 
It sounds like a pretty good week for y'all!! I hope Emily had fun in Cedar City!
 
I agree with you mom  "I love technology" too!
 
Well this week was good, not too much happened. We were able to get out and see more people this week but weren't able to do much teaching investigators unfortunately, we both really wanna get this area up and going and were are kinda struggling on how to get it done! But we are gonna keep trying! The best part of this week was definately Conference!! I love every minute of it and it went by SUPER fast!! I love that we have modern day apostles and a living prophet to guide us! Our AC is finally fixed!! Well I'm sorry this is a shorter email! I love y'all and don't forget to stay strong!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment