Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Dear Family and Friends!!
That's cool that Uncle Tim and Aunt Carol are down visiting and going to a tournament!

Hosford is going slowly! We haven't found investigators yet but we have a few referrals we hope to be getting within the next week, I'll explain more in a minute. Biking is going good! Yes my release date is the 17th for sure, Transfers does start on a tuesday but that is only so the Tifton zone can get in line with the rest of the mission, the main transfer is on wednesday, I'll spend the night at the mission home and fly out in the morning!
 
That's great that Emily is working on her basketball skills!! It won't get really cold in Hosford until about January and then it will get below freezing at night but it will be around 60 during the day. No it is still pretty warm during the day but it's not terrible, mostly in the 80s.
I think I should be good with what I have when I get home, but bring my coat just in case! :)
I don't think I will have a chance to get a flu shot, but I don't know!
 
Well this week was alright! We are still being fed every night! Which is good! Um ok so a referral we were/might had a strange thing happen. Ok so the member is Sister Phinney and she was working on a friend of hers and she was gonna give us her friend's info so we could get in contact with her and she said that people from our church would come by and that she should let them in, so a Baptist preacher and his wife went by and talked with her and commited her to be baptized!?!?! Who would have thought!?! The Bristol elder talked to Sister Phinney about it and Sister Phinney told them that her friend was going to be baptized and they called to congradulate us, but we hadn't gotten the info to contact her yet, so Sister Phinney called her and talked to her and told her that story! She asked her to let us come by at least once before making the decision and she said she would, so we got her info and called her and she said she would like to learn more and was gonna ask her boyfriend if he is ok with her meeting with us. So the next day or 2 Sister Phinney tells us that her friend is getting crap from her family and boyfriend and is backing out right now, Sister Phinney is going to try and work on her one last time. Hopefully something will come from that!
Today some young men that are going to be going on missions soon took us to a national park where you can see alligators and when we got there we found that they have manatenees there too!! it was cool!!!! We went on a boat tour of it and I took alot of pictures and videos!! I'll show y'all them all when I come home!
Other than that we have had an uneventful week. We are slowly improving each week, so that's good.
These are the pictures.
Picture 1:a megaladon tooth a member found in a river.
Picture 2: some horses a member owns (just for all you horse lovers out there! ;) )
Picture 3: an alligator we saw today at Wakulla Springs
I hope y'all are doing good! I love y'all very much!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment