Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cameron's Letter Dec 31, 2012


Dear Family and Friends,
Happy New Year!!!!!! I'm glad that y'all survived the end of the world, a bunch of people here survived too!!! Almost like nobody died!! Haha!!!
Our week was alright, it was slow and Elder Ogilvie and I sick, we both have sore throats and are developing sinus problems 
It was great to talk to y'all too!!! We spend the rest of the day (after the phone call) eating dinner and watching the Shulers open presents and they got us a gift each, they gave me some black gloves!! It was cool!!! Umm that would probably be good to do some shopping when I come home!! Let's do that, Christmas eve on the 18th! Question, will I be able to drive myself to do shopping??
If you want time to prepare for Christmas when I get home you better start now mum!!
Emily and Laura can download apps?!? Do they have Star Wars angry birds?? Is that a game you can get?? I've seen toy star wars angry birds, but I don't know if they have an app for it??
Wow, Ammon is going to be the only guy there!! Maybe he can get Amanda to snort alot!! Hehehehe!!!!
Dad let's get better together!!!!
 
There wasn't a whole lot this week, on thursday we had a Zone Training in Panama City and that took up most of that day, and Christmas we didn't do much. We had a lesson with Elvaro last night and it was good!! He is still excited to get baptized!!! Becky won't be getting baptized this week and probably won't get baptized while I am here  But as long as she gets baptized then I'm happy!! That's pretty much it, of Friday we did service for the High Priest Group Leader, we built a huge fire to get rid of the rotting wood! That was fun!!! But that's pretty much it!! These last 2 weeks are going to be great!!! I'm going to do my best and finish strong!!!
Have fun storming the castle!! Hehehe
Have a fun party tonight, take videos please!!!!! 
I love y'all!!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment