Dear Family and Friends,
I feel the same way!! Time has gone by VERY fast!!!! Elvaro did get baptized and it was awesome!!! We had a little mishap with getting the right key to open the curtain to the font, but it was good!!!! This last week was really good, but I'll get to that in a minute!! I will leave Hosford wednesday morning and go to the mission home that evening and then I will fly out on thursday. Elder Ogilvie is going to train, so I will have a great grandson!!!!!!
It sounds like everyone is doing good!!! I'm excited to see y'all!! I was thinking that we eat before I go interview if we have enough time, because it's what? an hour from salt lake, but we will have to see how on time my flight will be, we can decide when I get in!! I sent a package home today, it will probably get the Thursday.
Rachael is in the Relief Society Presidency?!?!?!?!?!? SInce when!?!?!?! I don't get told nothin!
So this week we finished teaching Elvaro and on Saturday he was baptized by his nephew, it was awesome to finish off my mission with a baptism!! Elder Ogilvie gave him the Holy Ghost and he was VERY happy!!!!!! We also got to teach a man about the Restoration, it was tough for the first little bit because he is a former preacher but we committed him to reread the Book of Mormon and to pray about it this time! He accepted, he has a hard time believing in baptism by water, but he believes that baptism by fire is what we are suppose to do. He is very cunning and wise in his language and use of words! Every time he taught us something it was off the wall wrong and the Spirit was missing, but when we taught we taught with the Spirit and it made him quiet down enough for us to teach!! It was awesome to see the Spirit work through me and I hope that that man will come to know the truth!!!! Elder Ogilvie will go back and follow up with him! Yesterday I was asked to bear my testimony at the end of sacrament meeting because I am going home this week, they said if they would've known they would have had me speak, but I'm glad they didn't!!! Well I think that'll do!
This is Elder Cameron Williams signing off for the last time!!!!
I love y'all!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment