Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cameron's Letter Jan 7, 2013


Dear Family and Friends,
Yes 2013 came really fast!! I'm feeling better, I still have a bit of a sore throat but I also have mucous in my throat and so does Elder Ogilvie, but we are feeling up!! Ok... (pray for good conditions please!!)
You could schedule a dentist appointment, I don't think I need an eye appointment, but I will need more contacts, my 2 years aren't up yet I can still get more contacts right?!?
You didn't tell me about the snowman countdown! That's cool!! Sounds like a good New Years Eve, ours was very quiet and uneventful.
I'm excited to come back and watch Emily play basketball!!
 
This week was slow for me, we were both sick for most of the week (a ton of missionaries are sick right now!), and unfortunately Becky is starting to back up, she doesn't like all the rules and doesn't feel happy while she is living the rules or not (she doesn't feel happy because she hasn't kept our commitments and she thinks she has). So that isn't too great, but Elvaro is still on track for being baptized on the 12th!! He is really excited!! We taught him a lot yesterday and we are finishing getting him ready!! That's really it for this week, I wish I had a busier week but that's ok, Satan is just trying to get me down before I leave, he won't succeed!
I love y'all very much!!!!! See you in a week and a half!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment