Last monday we had a much more effective Empty Nester's FHE! There were a lot of people there and there was pretty good participation!
On Wednesday we had another mission conference, and this one was about mormon.org ( oh by the way, yesterday when we got on to mormon.org I saw Charlee Allen on there! It was awesome to see someone I knew on there! You, dad, and Laura should create accounts and talk to other people too about making accounts, because it will REALLY help out the missionary effort and help people know more about us and what we believe!) I need to make one too, but I don't remember my member record number.
We did service for an elderly couple who can't really do any work outside, we got rid of a bunch of leaves on the driveway and clipped some bushes but we still have more work to do, they agreed to let us come in and start having lessons with them (It's going to be awesome!!!!) We discovered a new more effective way to teach Savannah, Jamie, and Jada. We taught them one at a time, and that seemed alot more effective! We are going to continue doing that!
We went to a friend/ half investigator's winging graduation. Were he got his wings to fly a helicopter (more search and rescue chopper) and he was extremely happy to see us there! I hope that that helped him out to realize that we do care about him! And later that day we had a lesson with Robert! We taught him the Plan of Salvation! It's awesome! And he has asked for copies of the Book of Mormon to give to some people who have asked him about our church! (He is is doing more missionary work than alot of the ward members!) And yeah that is pretty much my week! I have been on my mission for just over 2 months! Time sure has flown by! Well keep me posted on things at home! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment