Dear Everybody,
My work has been going well, ever since Zone Conference on Thursday (we learned that if we emphasize baptism and the atonement we will get more baptisms) Satan has been showing alot! A TON of distractions in our lessons with investigators, and alot of them since have been extremely close to setting a baptismal date when distractions come up and we have to end the lesson because of the distractions! It stinks, but we are going to work through it! He won't keep us down for long!
That's really cool that Richie will get his mission call soon! He is gonna come join me here in the Florida! :)
Yay Emily!!!! You have finally given a talk!!! Great job!
What I have learned that I wish I knew before my mission?
That is a good question. Right now I can't think of anything.
What advice would I give to Richie to help him prepare for his mission?
Well I would tell him to never give up and to study the scriptures alot! Oh and don't let things get to you!
Of course ya'll are going to miss my help in the garden! You won't have a strong, strapping man to help ya! I hope that you guys can get it planted without me!
This week has been an interesting week. I made a fantastic Pistachio Pie last monday!! It was awesome! I got the recipe from the members that let me Skype! Ok, before I continue, we have been asked to tell our families not to use the last name of any of our investigators because I guess there has been an increase in Anti people here in the south and they have been going after recent converts and investigators, and they are tracking them down by trying to find blogs and other things missionaries sent home to get last names. Ok, we taught Seyveon on Tuesday and his girlfriend Erika joined in this time and we taught the Plan of Salvation, they liked that we went more into details and that when other people have told them about where we come from, why we are here, and where we are going, they don't go into detail like we did! Hopefully we will get a baptismal date with them soon, they were one of the lessons that came really close to a BCD (Baptism and Confirmation Date) on Friday, but there were many distractions! Wednesday we saw Allen again, and he was another one that came close to a BCD! We will get some this week! So we went over to see Tasha and the fam, but we might not be going over there as much any more until Tasha either moves out or marries Kevin, or when Jada becomes 8. But we still aren't sure about not going over there. On Saturday we went to the nearby biking paved trail and drew the plan of salvation on it! Those are the pictures if you can't tell yet haha! Oh and Zone Conference picture! Church was great! We got to relax a little! And Joey brought a friend, and in Sunday School we kinda turned it into a lesson with an investigator and we were also very close with getting a BCD with him too!
Well that's my week! I hope you all have a good week and you should help Emily set up an email acount and Laura and Emily should email me too! And of course you too Dad! I love you guys!!! Don't die!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment