Monday, May 2, 2011

Cameron's Letter May 2, 2011

Hello everyone!

Mom asked: Have you gotten blown away by any tornados/hurricanes? Nope I have not gotten blown away!
Mom asked: Are you enjoying your Easter Candy? My Easter Candy is great! I am sharing it with the other Elders.

Mom asked: Is Pamela getting baptized soon? Yes, Pamela is getting baptized this Saturday (May 7th)! We are excited! I will attach pictures of us and the girls at their baptisms! I baptized Savannah and Elder Adam baptized Jamie!

I heard Hop was a good movie, but I don't want you guys to tell me anything about any movies! Especially those that are coming out in the next 3-4 months! It's just going to torture me more!

Yay! Emily and Taylor are married! I bet they are very happy! Thank you for talking with Rachael! :)

Good News (about Osama bin Laden)! It (terrorism)may get worse for a while, but I think that it could die down! That would be good, or are these the robbers (Gaddianton robbers) of this age?? A thought provoking question! I just came up with that! haha! Don't quote me on that!

We could maybe skype but I'd have to find someone with it. And I was told that Jamie could call me, Jamie you can call me I will send the number I will be using in a different email, but I was planning on calling around 6ish your time. I will call someones cell phone around that time!

Mullins, umm I'm not sure. I don't know his dad, he lives with his mom and step-dad.

What have I learned or what experiences have I had that would encourage the youth to want to serve a mission?
- I would say that just watching someone come closer to Christ I think is one of THE greatest things we can feel on this Earth and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! And that we need to forget ourselves and put others first! That is when Heavenly Father can help us out! If you are sharing this with the youth then, all of you should make the choice right now whether you want to go on a mission or not, so that when the time does come that it will be an easy because you have already made that choice! Make the decision and never change it! You will grow SIGNIFICANTLY while serving a mission! And I'm sure you will grow even after a mission! (I just haven't gotten to that point yet! haha)

I'm grateful that I could be an example to people, but we all should look to Chirst for the perfect example! That is who we should be like!

It was a tiring week this week. Alot of good was done but we still have a lot of work to do! Tuesday and Wednesday were very crazy and tiring days. We were all over the place! We found a new investigator through looking at our Former Investigators. One of the (FI) daughter's, Laura, we are teaching now. She was extremely happy that we came by and talked with her, but she didn't keep the following appointment because she had to help her sister with somethin, but she told us she has been praying and reading the Book of Mormon! We are excited for her! We have also found some potential investigators and we will go try and see them again before the end of this week! And Saturday was Savannah's and Jamie's baptisms! They didn't think that the white jumpsuits they wore were very attractive, but they were baptized! Not to brag but I didn't mess up on the baptism, and Elder Adam was a space cadet, (those were his words) because he first said Savannah instead of Jamie, and then he forgot part of the parts. But they were both baptized and it was great! Sunday they were confirmed and it was really cool to be apart of it! Bishop Wilson and Brother Hathaway (2nd counselor in Bishopric) did the confirmations! Another confirmation will happen next week with Pamela! Well that's all I have to report! Elder Adam and I are going to work on not havng alot of down time, and try to be as busy as we can!
Thank you all for your prayers! They are greatly appreciated! I love ya'll and I hope ya'll have a great week! I will talk to you Fam on sunday! BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment