Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cameron's Letter July 11, 2011

Dear Family!
First off, Happy Birthday Dad!!!!! I love you!!! It sounds like ya'll had fun and got more DVDs! Well tomorrow is my 6 month mark!!!! I know it's only 6 months but time keeps passing and nobody is going to stop it! Soon Jamie will be home and then I will be home 8 months later!! It really doesn't seem that far away!
This week was an alright week, we tried to stay as busy as we could. Sounds like ya'll have had a slow week, but the next month or so will fly by! Because ya'll are going to be vacationing alot! Send my love to everyone! I'll try to think of something to write to the family for ya'll to read at the cabin! So have ya'll seen any new movies yet? I have heard that Transformers 3 is really good! And Harry Potter comes out this friday I believe I was told!
Well as for this week we did some more painting at Cheryl's house, and we were able to talk to Allen again!! He was outta town for a few weeks! He didn't come to church unfortunately. On Saturday we went to a BBQ at Tasha's, it was a party for Savannah's and Jada's birthday's. Jada's birthday is today and she is going to get baptized on Saturday! It's exciting! Yesterday and Saturday we could pretty good rain storms! But they only lasted 30 minutes at the most! I'm not use to the rain storms being so short! And then 10 minutes after it stops it is clear skies! It's crazy! And we also gave some blessings this week for a sick member and her baby. On Thursday I believe it was we tracked into a lady named Gurtrude and she let us in and we talked with her and her friend that she had over. We set a time to go back so hopefully she will want to learn more, she did seem to be all there when we taught, but hopefully we will get somewhere with her! And Saturday we tracked into a guy who said that he believes 80% of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the only problem he has is that he thinks it was too long of a time when Joseph Smith saw God and Christ and the time when the Book of Mormon was published. He said that other prophets started their ministries immediately. But he said that if God tells him that this church is true then he will join.
In answer to your questions Dad, My testimony increases every time I teach about any topic.Like whenever you teach something you have to put forth time to research and learn as much as you can about it and when you teach it to others it gives resounding strength to my testimony! I feel that this church makes complete sense and I just wish that people here would take a leap of faith and listen to us!
And I'm sure I have had times like that but I can't remember any at the moment. My first response was no, but then I thought about it and felt that you didn't want a short one word response, so I'm making the response longer!
Well that's pretty much all for my week, I wish I could come home tomorrow too Emily but I still have work to do, and as much I as love you I won't be home for another year and a half. Yes I did get your letter, but you won't get it until you get back from Girls Camp! And you will also get a letter from my companion.
I love you guys, ya'll rock and have fun at Girls Camp, the Cabin, and Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment