Hello Everyone,
First off yes our boundaries changed, I may have forgotten to tell you that the Georgia, Macon Mission was being dissolved and we got a zone from it. The Tifton Zone! Alma, GA is an interesting little town. It's not quite as small as Dogriver, but it still is pretty small! My companion is Elder Boudrero (Bow-drair-o) he is from Logan, UT. He looks like Trent! I was transfered in a big 10 person van to Tallahassee, it pulls a trailer behind it for everyones luggage and bikes and then I rode in a car with some of the Elders from the Pensacola Zone (almost half of the elders in the Pen Zone got transferred, and a few came to Georgia too), then we stayed the night in a members house (when we got to Tifton it was about 9ish) and in the morning headed out to our areas.
My new address is
Elder Cameron Williams
144 Mohawk River Rd
Alma, GA 31510
I live in a double wide trailer, and it's just me and my companion! There is alot of heat here, but what's worse is the gnats! They swarm your face! It stinks! We have done alot of biking lately because we are running low on miles, but we have a car too. We live about 1-2 miles outside town so we will probably be doing alot of biking, and it's a small town! We have AC. I am now 2 hours ahead of y'all!
It's a good thing y'all checked the van! Sounds like y'all are having/ going to have alot of fun! I have had a little corn on the cob!
Well my week has been interesting! I said my goodbyes to people in Milton and came out here. I got to Alma thursday morning. I unpacked and then had lunch and then we got on our bikes and headed out to go to work! Now since i have been here I have met about 1/4 of the town and have seen about 1/2-3/4 of the town! And I see alot of the same people every day! I have met alot of people and I couldn't name them all right now because they were brief visits and alot of them! Now church was in a miniature building alot like our old building! The chapel only had 8 rows! There were 53 people in attendance!
Well enjoy Canada and send my love to everyone up there and to everyone that isn't in Canada! Enjoy your week and make the best of it! I love y'all!
Love Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment