Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cameron's Letter July 18, 2011

Dear Family (everyone at the Cabin) and everyone else who may be reading this,

This week was a good week. Man I can't believe ya'll would play "The Imperial March" without me! It's like ya'll don't love me or something! Thank you for the package! It got here last Monday.

(Now for this part mom you or dad have to do an announcer voice if you are going to read this to the Family!) Aunts and uncles and cousins of all ages I have news! I am being transfered to Alma, Georgia!!! (Ok you don't need to do an announcer voice any more) Well I was told that Elder Leyba and I weren't going to be split this transfer, but I found out early (my ZLs) that I am being transfered! Alot of people here in Milton are sad that I am leaving, and I am too, but it feels like my next step in a larger mission! It will be good!

Sounds like you girls had an intense Girls Camp, and alot of rain! It rained here too for about 2 days straight and it's supposed rain the next 10 days down here, but I'm not sure if that well be the same in Alma. And now ya'll are having fun at the Cabin! Hey well it's gotta be the most fun you have had since I left right!!! Man ya'll are doing holiday themes!?!?! I love Christmas! Is there any Star Wars Epic Duels games going on??? That would be awesome if there was! I also love Papa Murphys Pizza!! Village Pizza is also great! I wish I had some!

Oooooooooooooooo!!!!! Kiki has a new boyfriend!!! That's awesome!!!
Please let everyone know that if they have recieved a letter from me that they should write me back, and they should use the address of my mission office! And also if others want to write me letters feel free to!

Well this week had ups and downs, the biggest thing was Jada got baptized! The program didn't go as I had expected it to but hey! Jada got baptized and she was confirmed yesturday in sacrament by Elder Leyba! We were finally able to see Dennis again and we set up a time to come teach him! It will be tuesday before I go. Oh and I did a trade off with the Jay missionaries tuesday and wednesday. Elder Leyba went there and Elder Hathaway came here to Milton, it was a good experince, although Elder Hathaway tripped on a root and broke his glasses, so we went to Sears the next morning so he could get a new pair! Well that's about it for this week. I love ya'll and I wish ya'll have fun the rest of the time at the Cabin!!

Love Elder Williams!

No comments:

Post a Comment