Dear Family and Friends,
I normally email at the Pensacola State College Library and they are closed on holidays.
That's great that you guys finally get warm weather! Yeah the house will do that haha! :) Humidity has hit out here, and I can handle it! :)
Thank you for forwarding Coach Robinson's reply! It was great to hear from him!
You guys are having alot of fun right now and will have more fun when girls camp comes, the Cabin, and Canada! I remember going to Canada! Those were good times! :) Wow Robbie is home! It's seems like it went by very quick! :)
Well this week was alright, last monday we played tennis (that was alot of fun)! We haven't found any new investigators yet, we just have to keep praying and listening to the spirit. And right now I'm having a little bit of a hard time hearing Him. (Sorry I don't remember much of my week, I forgot my planner back at the apartment and I usually look at that when I am typing this, but I'll do my best to remember). We killed a rattle snake! We were at Ronald's friends house just getting ready to start a lesson when his neighbor knocked on the door and said there was a rattle snake outside and that her dogs were barking at it. So all 4 of us went out and surrounded it and then killed it when it tried to make a break for it. It was only about 2 feet long but those things are dangerous at any size! After killing it, Ronald skinned it and Elder Lebya called the skin and he now has a snake skin. There is not really much else I can think of to tell you other than that we have seen alot of less actives and done some tracting. Well there is one less active that we have been seeing once a week for a couple weeks. His name is Joe and we have been teaching him the missionary lessons and he has been coming to church and he is in the process of quiting coffee and once that is done then he is going to stop smoking! He came to the Ward pancake breakfast yesturday and had alot of fun! We played with water balloons and played ultimate frisbee! After we came back we went and did our shopping and then went to lunch with Cheryl (we are helping paint her house) and John (a less active member). After that we came back and played rummy at John's house. By this time it was dinner time so we went over to Luke and Marquita's (Mar-key-ta) house for dinner. They are really cool members who are bringingas many people as they can to the gospel. Most of their families have either been reactivated or baptized into the church! It's awesome, and now they are working on their friends! Then after dinner we went and watched fire works by the Black Water River! It was a good day! Now that's all I can think of. I love you guys! I will talk to you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment