Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cameron's Letter Oct 18, 2011

Howdy Y'all!!!! (I decided to change my greeting!)

Emily: Are you going to be on the GIRLS basketball team??? You better try out!!! When I come home there are alot of things I will want to do, but I will let you know when I come home! But you can work on the things I talked to you about in my letter!

As for James, when we went back we asked him if he had read and he said he hadn't we talked with him some more about the Book of Mormon and he had that same desire to read after we taught. We invited him to church, but he said to come by or call him on Saturday, we weren't able to get there on Saturday so we called, and the number he gave us was a bad number! And we saw him yesturday and he had just gotten home from work when we pulled up and he didn't look very happy to see us, but I don't know. We asked him when we could come by this week to talk more with him. He said Thursday but that might not work out for us.

Yeah, Elder Horning and I get along great! He is probably one of my favorite companions! Lately I have gotten to scaring him like I would scare Emily and Laura (sometimes) and I have gotten him very well!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!

Thank you soooo much for putting those things on my mp3!! I greatly appreciate it! It's ok it took so long, I understand that y'all have been busy! Yay!!! Westlake won!!! That's good!

sounds like you had a fun week mom.... I can't imagine how that would feel! But I keep praying for you!!

yay!! BYU won!!!!! Sounds like they did a good job!! How do you like not having me to help you out with stuff Dad??
Do Laura and Emily help you out with things??
How I miss our ward parties!!! Sounds like y'all are going to be having chicken alot this week!! Haha!!
Haha! That's awesome that the Rentschlers kids said that! That definately makes me feel special!
Thank y'all for the prayers on my behalf! I feel them!

This week was a goodish week... I got caught in the rain 5 times in a week and got soaked about 3 times!! And a couple of times when we came in because of the rain, it would end shortly and then never start up again, we are LOUSY weather men! We would stay inside because we thought it would start up again soon but never would!! And we felt lazy! But the last few days of the week were good! Sunday we found 3 new investigators and we have already seen one of them, His name is Daniel and he (now this isn't to be mean or to degrade him) believes in the "I have to see it to believe it or there has to be physical proof for me to believe it" and "I believe almost everything that is on the internet" kind of guy. He will be a tough one, but if he will read the Book of Mormon he will come to know it's true! And we have given him a Book of Mormon so hopefully he will read it and pray about it! (He looks a little bit like John R. haha or reminds me of him by the way he looks) The other two investigators are Tamela (she is 15) and we are going to go over to her house on Thursday to see if we can get permission to teach her from her parents, and then Martha (I'm not sure how old she is) we will see on Saturday!

We finally got our car back yesturday!! Which is part of the reason why I didn't email much yesturday. The library doesn't open until 12 and we were waiting for Elder Cox (The Fleet Coordinator) to come up from Tallahassee to inspect the car! He didn't show up until about 2:20ish, then we went and got the car and then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch (Elder Cox offered) and by the time we were done at Pizza Hut it was about 4 o'clockish, we came to the library to email but all the computers were taken so we decided we would go shop and then come back. Well a member (Brother Dixon) said that he had food for us so we went and picked it up. He gave us a TON of meat, frozen meals, 4 cases of soda, and a TON of cartons of milk and juices! Then by the time we got back and unloaded all the food it was about 4:50. Elder Horning wanted to go do some emailing, then be out by 6 and finish today. So that's what happened! Sorry haha!

The Book of Mormon is a great book! I love reading it and finding new things in it! I am now in Jarom! Jacob and Enos are both great books!! The allegory of the olive tree is sometimes hard to understand, but it's a cool chapter that pretty much talks about the history of the Israelites! I love testifying of the Book of Mormon because it's completely obvious that it couldn't have been written by someone with a 3rd grade education! I know that it is true!!
Well I think that that will do it! I love y'all and hope y'all have a great week!!!

Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment