Dear Everyone!!!
I got both packages! Thank you very much!! Elder Horning said that I am spoiled! And I figured that! Because how many people's parents send them alot of things and then sends a cake!! Not many!! But you always want us to have good times and good memories!
I glad you had fun celebrating my birthday without me! Nothing much really happened it was a very slow day. And when it was supper time we got Subway and came home to eat it and had cake and ice cream! The cake was REALLY good!!! Thank you again!! The mission rules for Halloween is we have to be in by 7 unless we have a ward party or something like that (which we don't). And we aren't sure if we will get trick or treaters or not because we aren't in the many part of the city and there are only about 10 houses on our road, and only about half have kids. We will still get some candy just in case. I will look for the Mac and Cheese!!
Dang! That stinks that BYU lost! I was hoping they would pull it out! That's good that Westlake won! Will they be in the playoffs? That would be cool!!
Our branch is great! We love them alot! But with our branch being in a very unique/different situation it makes it hard to work with them. Half our branch that comes actively lives outside our boundraies and are on loan for now and the other half of the branch we are going to try and work more with. We have one member who will give us names of people to see, but he looks for names he finds in the phone book that he knows. It's good and all but we are hoping to get a little bit better of referrals from other members who have lived here for a while!
I think that's crazy how many cousins are having kids!?!? And there are more!! There will probably be several more before I come back! Can you believe that in 3 days Jamie will have been gone for 12 months!?! And I am following close behind!
Sounds like you had a tiring weekend mum! I am starting to get tired alot now, but I guess that is life!
Does Emily like the color of her bedroom? Has much progress been made on the basement???
You know, it feels good not being a teenager any more!! I haven't had a 0 in my age since I was 10!! That's weird how much you grow up in 10 years!!
Yeah we figured that this area will be alot of planting seeds and setting up the foundation from which missionary work can be built upon! We have a different style then the former missionaries who were here and we think (this isn't meant to sound prideful) what we they (the former missionaries) did kinda hurt the area because of how they were taught. Now I now it's what they were taught and they were able to get baptisms, but President Jensen wants us to make sure their (the investigators) conversion is complete and that they will remain active! And we are trying to change the "get them baptized quickly to get the number" to "work with them and help them have a complete conversion". That is hard at times! But we keep going!
This week we had a lesson with a new investigator named Monique, and it was a good lesson! She asked some good questions and we were able to answer them! We have another appointment with her on thursday! She didn't like when Elder Horning was trying to commit her to read and pray because she didn't want to lie to us by not reading it when she said she would. So we are praying that she has read! But that is about the only exciting that happened this week (other than my birthday). Well I have a few pictures on here for y'all!
I hope y'all enjoyed the pictures! And I will email ya next week! Same time, same place next week!!I love y'all!!!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment