Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Family and Friends!
I am leaving Alma and going to Crestview, FL!! AND I am going to be a DL.... that I didn't expect! Could you get a large journal please? I have no idea what I am doing for Thanksgiving! I probably won't find out until tomorrow! WHAT?!?!? Kiki is engaged!?! That's crazy!? Wooooooooooooooooow!!!!!! That's great for Sean!!! Best of luck there! Another thing I have thought of that you could get me for christmas is a hard drive. It doesn't have to be very big but the thumb drive I have is almost full! But if y'all could do that that would be great!
Sounds like y'all had a fun time with Grandma! And at Robbie's wedding!! And it sounds like the family dinner was great and the entertainment sounded great too!! I wish I could have been there! Y'all have to take pictures of bedrooms please! I wanna see what my room will look like when I get home!
That's awesome that BYU won!!!! Just like old times!! I bet it was a cold game!! BYU will beat Hawaii!!
That's great that y'all are having Thanksgiving with Scott and Joanna and Amber and Jason!! Tell them I said Howdy!! (And say it exactly like that!) Don't forget to have seasoned rolls in my honor!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe this year y'all could have alot of seasoned rolls left over!! Haha! It will be good!
Well I have known for almost a week that I will be going to Crestview, Wednesday evening Elder Horning called President Jensen to ask him a question about his bike and then at the end President told him that he was going to train and I asked Elder Horning to ask where I am going and President said Crestview. Wednesday evening we were invited to attend the Young Womens Night of Excellence and it was very good in my opinion! There are only 3-4 Young Women who come actively. And since Wednesday the work hadn't been that good unfortunately . Thursday we went to Douglas so all the trainers in the district (there are going to be 4 trainers in this zone, and there were about 4 last transfer in this zone too) and we also got interviewed by President! Oh something I forgot to mention I am going to be in a 3 some for about 3 weeks because one of my companions will be going home about a week before Christmas (just to let y'all know, that might happen to me next year!), but then I will go back to just me and the other missionary. Friday we had a Fall Festival at the Church! It was alot of fun but the Church building wasn't quite big enough for everyone who came! When supper was ready it was crowded! Elder Horning and I were incharge of some stations (I was at Dino Dig, and Elder Horning did Apple Bobbing) it was great! Saturday we went to Sister White's Fathers funeral. That was very interesting.... as we were walking in I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker, and there was an eriee feeling walking in! It wasn't really a funeral! They talked about the deceased for about 10 minutes in the 2 hours that it went for! It was more like a concert! When the music was playing, it was loud and eventually many many people got up and were dancing and raising there hands in the air! And another fun thing, there were about 70+ people there and there were 7 white people (us and a couple others from the branch. We came to support Sister White.) and the rest were black! I felt soooo outta place! And at the end the preacher preached and he said amen after almost EVERY sentence!!! And people were saying amen, praise the lord, hallelujah, and a couple other things! It wasn't like I thought it was going to be.... Then yesturday I went around and said goodbye to members and other people I wanted to say goodbye to and I got pictures with lots of them! Our only investigator was gone so I wasn't able to say goodbye, but maybe I will see him tonight!
But that's it for this email! I love everyone!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment