Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cameron's Letter April 2, 2012

Dear Family and Friends!
McRae, Georgia is great!!! It's a small town like Alma but it has a more friendly feel to it! We got here Thursday morning and meet the Branch Presidents wife (Sister Shawcroft) and see showed us to our apartment, it's a bottom floor apartment and is a little small but that's ok we don't need a ton of space! My address is :

98 S Third Ave Appt 2
McRae, GA 31055

I'll get pictures and send them next week!

Well Elder Chapman. He is AWESOME!!! He is from Farmington, New Mexico and he is very outgoing and is alot like me! So we get along great!!! :) The picutre is of Elder Chapman and me back when I found out I was going to Crestview and we didn't know how long we were going to be apart! We are best friends! If you have any question about him feel free to ask!

I was able to watch Conference and I thought it was AWESOME!!! We loved Elder Ballards talk, Elder Evans (especially when he talked about writing to missionaries and others! hint hint to everyone that hasn't written yet! ;) ), and all of it was great!! Those men are inspired and called of God and it was great to have them teach us what we need to do!

Sounds like yall had fun and stayed busy! Take luck Laura! Kick Butt at the pageant! Emily keep being awesome!!

This week was pretty good, not a whole lot of spiritual experiences outside of Conference but that's ok Conference was great!!! But I said goodbye to everyone in Milton and came to McRae. We came and found out there isn't a phone for us yet but it's now in the mail and we are a bike area right now, but we feel that evenutally we are going to need a car because McRae is a small town and there is alot of work to do outside the city and we won't always have members to drive us to these places, but that's ok we keep going even though we have been handicapped a bit! Oh! And guess what!?! They have a pizza joint here called Village Pizza!?!?! It's awesome and it's owned by a member so we can eat free there!?!?! It's my dream!?!?! In fact we are going there for lunch today! We met with President Shawcroft (Branch President) to talk about what we should start doing and people to see, he gave us a list of people and... yeah! We are really excited to be here and we think there is alot of potential! The members we have met are great!

Well I think that'll do it for now, sorry it's a shorter letter, but I love yall and tell everyone that I love them!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment