Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Dear Family and Friends,
We email at the local library. Hmm that's weird that my email isn't getting there until late!! I don't know how to fix that!

I ran out of funds because we came here and we had little food so we would have to buy food to last the week. The only reason it's like that is because we are opening an area and we are trying to stock up so we have more than 3 things to choose from to eat every meal. I did like the pictures! Thank you!
Haha! Yeah I carried both packages on thursday! The medium one in my backpack and I rode my bike with one hand while holding the large one in my other arm! It was heavy but I made it alright! The packages were great! There were a few cans that got dented, but that's ok! Everything survived!
I haven't bought food with it yet, we are going to do that when we get done here emailing! I think we will be good on food for now, we will get more money next week and I think the food we have and the food we will get will last us the week! We usually eat at Village Pizza twice a week, on Monday and Thursday!!! And we finally got desks!!!!! It's great! It clears up the couches and helps us have more room!!! And we got the correct legs for our table so we were able to put it together so we now have desks to study at and a table to eat at!!! Thanks for the thought though of buying us desks!
 
Sounds like y'all had a good week!!! Congrats on getting the job Laura!!! That's awesome!! :) JAMIE'S COMING HOME IN A WEEK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  That's crazy!!! That's ok if y'all want to hold on to my mp3 player til then! Hopefully I can find someone who will let us Skype!!
 
Well this was an ok week. Elder Chapman's back has been hurting him and we haven't been getting to everything we have planned to do because it's hard for him to ride a bike very long right now. We are going to try and get him to a chiropractor and go to the gym. Speaking of which, Elder Chapman has asked me if y'all would be willing to send me money each month to pay for going to a gym, we aren't sure how much it costs but we will let y'all know. We haven't checked out the place yet, but when we do I will let y'all know!  We are still going to the nursing home to read the Book of Mormon to Joyce (I'm not sure if I have said her name yet or not) and we still get people to look at us funny and give us weird looks, but it's ok! We gave talks yesturday in Sacrament meeting!!! It was the longest talk I think I have ever given!!! I talked for about 15 minutes!! On the first half of the Plan of Salvation!!! It was great!! I was still a little nervous but I prepared well! Malcolm is out of town until possibly Wednesday so we weren't able to see him this week! :( Well I want to let y'all know that I know this Gospel is true and I know that Jesus Christ lives! Remember that always!!! He loves y'all! And I love y'all! Have fun with Jamie coming home!!
 
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment