Dear Family and Friends!
This week has gone by fast here too!!! I did get the other packages and now we are stocked for the winter!!! :) Thank you very much for the packages! Especially for the blueberry pancake mix!!! I don't know why I haven't asked you to send some before now!! We bought food and we were actually given some food by members Monday evening (there was a good amount of deer meat they gave us!) We have enough food. Elder Chapmans back is doing ok, he still has alot of sore muscles. And about the gym, we probably won't end up going to the gym because the one here in town has a very strict contract!! You have to give at least 7 days notice to cancel your membership and along with alot of other crazy rules! So I don't think we will be doing that. Biking is going well!! I like it more because we don't bike very far! In Crestview we would sometimes bike for 5-10 miles straight without stopping and here the furthest we go without stopping has been about 1-2 miles, so it's not that bad! :)
We actually lost contact with Malcolm for a bit, he went out of town and ran out of minutes so we couldn't call him, but fortunately we were able to go see him yesturday!! So yes we are still working with him! He is funny! :) Going to the nursing home is alright! It's not the funniest thing to do, but it's not bad! Right now we are just reading the Book of Mormon with her, we are in 2 Nephi 27, I think.
By the sound of it, y'all are busy getting ready for Jamie's return! That is exciting!! :) I think those suits are the ones from the Jensens. Yeah save them and I'll try them on again when I come back and see if they fit! That's awesome that Grandma Williams is going to be there when Jamie comes home!! What classes is Laura going to sign up for?
Well this week was good! We had Zone Conference on Thursday in Tifton and it was good! President Jensen has been talking alot about being Celestial Missionaries and made a handout talking about being Celestial Missionaries! It was meant to be a kinda lovingly rebuking thing because there are missionaries that aren't being very obedient, (don't worry! I am being obedient!) and it was an eye opener for me because I haven't been disobedient, but I haven't been doing everything a Celestial missionary should be! So it was good because it came me things to improve on! :)
Other then that not much exciting... Wait!! After Zone Conference (we had the office Elders drive us home so they can inspect our apartment) we took the Office Elders with us to a lesson, but it fell through. As we were walking back I saw a little that we had talked to before and had given her a Book of Mormon that we had fallen out of contact with ( her name is Tracy) and I felt that we should go see her. At first I shrugged it off but it came back instantly and I decided to act on it. I told Elder Chapman I saw her and that we should go see her, the Office Elders kept walking home while we went there. She saw us and came out. We asked Tracy if she had read from the Book of Mormon. She said she had read a little bit and then asked us to pray for her because she was going through a personal problem. We prayed and then we left because she was busy at the moment. But it was great to recognize the Spirit because that is something that I have been praying for! It was an awesome experince!! We saw her last night and she told us the prayer helped! So it was a good feeling!! :)
Well I think that will do for now! Read the scriptures, pray daily, and go to Church, and you will be alright!! :) Trust me!!
I love y'all!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
PS we are in a bit of a hurry today because I couldn't get a computer for a bit so next week I will send the remaining pictures of my apartment!
No comments:
Post a Comment