Monday, May 21, 2012


Dear Family and Friends!!
I am doing great!  I have been listening to Conference and reading along with it! It's been great!! I did get the package! Thank you for sending it!! It's not all eaten yet! Mom don't you remember me telling you that I was Elder Kirk's District Leader his first transfer? So yes! I have met him!  He is really goofy! He is in Albany, Georgia!
That's cool that Stephanie and Amelia had their babies on the same day!!
 
Wow sounds like alot went on this week! School here ended May 18th so yeah, it's weird that school is almost over!! That's great that Emily is feeling better! Emily can you ever stay better? Because it seems like you get sick the most! Laura you should go to the Pizza Pie Cafe!! Hehe!
That's awesome that Jamie got a half scholarship!! That's unfortunate about the Christians!  That's sad when that happens! Send my love to Sister Jenni and that I will pray for her!! 
Scary dogs!?! I've had more dogs chase us here in McRae than any other place!! Haven't been bit yet! I knew Jamie couldn't go long without watching Emperor's New Groove!!  
Go Dad!!!! Get the gopher!!! "Go-pher it!" Hehe!! 
 
Well this week was a little slow, but we are making great progress with Sister Anita!! We had a lesson with her at the Church on Friday and it was a good lesson! And we had alot of people say they could come to Church but when Church started nobody showed up! Towards the end of the youth speaker Anita and her 3 daughters came in! It was awesome!!! We finally had investigators at Church!! We were REALLY happy!! :) We have a lesson with them tonight and hopefully we will get Joe on board, he isn't too into changing right now! Saturday evening we had a Branch activity and it was learn how to make sushi! It was fun, but I reestablished that sushi isn't the best food in the world, it isn't bad but it's not my favorite. We invited alot of people to that but none showed up! :(
I have a few pictures and some of them might make Laura and Emily jealous! Hehe!!

Well I hope that everyone is doing great!! Keep going! Keep reading the scriptures individually and as a family!! And do the same thing with prayer!! The Book is blue, the Church is true!
I love y'all!!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment