Dear Family and Friends,
It was great to talk to y'all again!!! Especially Jamie! It has been a while! Emily!?! Why are you sick?!? Get better, school is almost over, you don't need to skip out just yet!
That's great that Jamie is learning how to sew! Sounds like y'all had fun with Jamie and her Homecoming!
I have probably taken about a quarter of the picture that Jamie has. I just haven't been sending them, but if you want I can send pictures. One reason why I don't send my pictures is because the computers aren't very fast and take forever to load them, at least they have been!
Well this week has been ok. We got to teach Joe and Anita (they are investigators that we have been working with for a little over a week) again! It was a great lesson on the Plan of Salvation! They had great questions and they understood most of it! They asked us why other religions don't teach the Plan of Salvation, we reminded them of the Great Apostosy and he alot of the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ was lost during that time! They have been reading the Book of Mormon, and Joe needs reading glasses, but we showed him on lds.org where he can have the scriptures read to him! He loved that! We keep working with Joyce and we are now in Mosiah with her! If we keep going with her I think we can finish the Book of Mormon the beginning of next transfer! That would be great! She has a harder time remembering things, but when we give some reminders she remembers things! On Saturday Elder Chapman wasn't feeling well at all and we actually stayed in the whole day! And pretty much did the same on Mother's Day except for Church and taking gifts over to the Branch President's wife (Sister Shawcroft) for Mother's Day. We also taught Malcolm this week! We taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ! He understood it very well! Unfortunately he didn't come to Church this week! :( We have a hard time getting him to Church because someone from McRae has to go get him! But he is doing good! When we taught him he hadn't smoked for 4 days and he was going to keep going with it!
Well I want to let everyone know that I know that the Savior lives! And He loves us sooooooooooooooo much that we can't even begin to comprehend how much he loves us! The Book of Mormon IS true! Heavenly Father has again called prophets in the day! I am grateful for it!
I love y'all soooo much! "...know that." 
Love,
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment