Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Dear Family and Friends!!! 
I am doing good, thanks for asking! This week has been a good week.
Sounds like y'all had a good time at the movies, I've been told about the Avengers and Snow White and the Huntsman and they both sounded good! But that will have to wait, I'm on a mission now!
That's cool that Dad got new shoes and shirt!!! I bet he happy for the next year or so (not needing new clothes  hehe!)!
Emily knows how to do duct tape crafting?!? Since when??
Well as to stuff I need is contact solution, and we just ran out of pancake mix, and I request I'd like is if Lehi Roller Mills has Chocolate Chip Pancakes could you send me some?? If they don't Blueberry Pancakes will be fine! And could you send some Skittles too please? 
It sounds like y'all are alive and kicking!
Well this week was a good week! I'll start with Thursday. We had a District Training with our District and the Douglas District and we were instructed by the Zone Leaders, Assistants, and Pres. and Sis. Jensen! It was a really good meeting! We went around the room and quoted scriptures, I quoted 2 Nephi 28:7-9 and it was cool to hear all the scriptures people memorized! We also played a game were President Jensen opened up to somewhere in the Book of Mormon and started reading and the first person who could find where he was reading and read along would win that round and get up and do the same thing. We did 6 rounds and I won 2 of them! There were 18 people there, I really surprised myself!! I am getting to know the Book of Mormon very well!  Which is REALLY good!! And earlier that day we came across a boy named Albert who said his mom wasn't home, but we can come by the next day, we did and we met his mom. Missionaries in the past have talked to her and gave her a Book of Mormon and she told us she LOVES it! We asked her when we could come by to teach her more, but she said that she is really busy. We told her that we will try back in about a week and try to teach her!! We are really excited about it!! Joe and Anita are doing alright, they seem to be at a standstill right now, Anita has stopped progressing and we can't seem to get her back to where she was. We are going to see them today. Yesturday we finally got in with a family we have been trying to work with for just about as long as I have been here! And it was good! They had a friend who listened in and he told us that we answered alot of his questions about us! And he accepted a Book of Mormon!!  This was a good week! Well I love y'all VERY much!!!! Stay Strong!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment