Dear Family and Friends!!!!!
I guess it is Happy Pioneer week, I almost forgot about it because nobody here really celebrates it! I didn't get the notes Saturday but I will probably get them today! I'm excited to read them! I can't think of anything else to have you send. My week was great! I'll explain more in a moment!
Emily did not tell me she was the new Beehive class President!!
Ahhhh!! I was going to surprise you when I came home about the corn on the cob in the microwave trick!! We learned about that within the last 2 weeks from the Branch President's wife, she gave us some corn on the cob! Aunt Ja Nae spoiled my surprise!!
Y'all are going to Canada on the 8th!?! Yay!!!!!!! Tell everyone I says hi. (and you have to say it like that too!) Hehehe!!
Well this week we had a mission wide Power week, were everyone worked as hard as they could and we had an AMAZING week!! We had the best week McRae has ever seen since I got here!! We have 10 new investigators (That's the most I've ever gotten in a week ever!) and we had 15 lessons with investigators!!! It would be a long email if I talk about each investigator. We have been doing the best we can and I feel great that we are getting success!! We have been going through our area book looking for potential investigators and contacting them, we have either found them or someone in the house has allowed us to come back!! Last night was great! We didn't have much success yesturday until after dinner, we had one hour until we had to be in and we went to try a less actives grandson, he wasn't home but his sister was, we asked her if she had talked to missionaries before and she had but didn't understand what they talked about, and she said we could come by on Wednesday evening, her name is Shantell and she is 18. We feel that she will progress, I gave her a Book of Mormon before leaving and asked her to read some before we come by! Next we tried another potential and he answered, his name is Larry and he let us share a short message with him and we gave him a Book of Mormon and he said we could come by Saturday! And from those and seeing our actuals I was VERY happy!! I felt very tired and filled with joy!! I know that we were led to them and it was awesome to see them accept it!! I'm really excited to be apart of this!!
The Gospel (faith, repentance, baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end) has been restored in its fullness!!
I love y'all very much!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment