Dear Family and Friends!
I try to be busy! My 4th of July was slow. I'll explain more in a minute. I didn't wear the shirt until I was going to bed. We do have AC which is good because it has been REALLY hot!! I was sweating so bad I looked like I just went swimming (almost literally!!)!
Well it sounds like the Cabin was alot of fun!! :) How did Logan do without Richie or me?
Kickball and a bar-b-que sounds awesome!! That's too bad that Dad hurt his leg in kickball! I hope you had a good birthday Dad! Sorry my card was late! In my defense I COMPLELETY forgot that the mail doesn't run on the 4th of July! (I think the mail should run every day for missionaries! Hehe!) I hope you enjoy the card!
Now that Dad has alot of Red Green show I look forward to watching it! Because anything that Dad gets for his birthday or Christmas becomes the family's, right??
This week is my 18 month mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've served a Sisters mission! 
Now I will see y'all in a few months! At least it will feel like a few months! Haha! Time is going by quick and there is nothing I can do about it!
Well this week had good days and bad days! We didn't really do much for the 4th (fun wise), we had lunch at a members house and then we went back out to Lumber City to return appointments! And nobody was home! Every door we knocked didn't open! Everyone was leaving the very small town to a bigger town for the 4th because there is nothing to do there! And the same result when we returned to McRae! We didn't watch fireworks either mum!
Anita didn't like having a specific baptismal date and wanted to keep going until she feels like getting baptized, when we went over yesturday she told us that after that she felt like if she didn't make that step (baptism) then things in life would get worse! And she didn't like feeling like that!She also said that something scared her and she wants to get back to where she was progressing! We brought a member with us to this lesson and he was able to provide exeperience on quiting drinking and smoking! And he is going to help them fix a plumbing problem! But our lesson yesturday was focused entirely on the Atonement and it really helped! They didn't remember what the Atonement was! It seemed a little rocky but I think it was what they needed to hear! Even Joe said that he wanted to give getting baptized a shot!! (That's a HUGE step!! He has never said anything about that before!) We feel that once Joe gets on board then he and Anita will be able to overcome drinking and smoking together!! It was awesome! And we invited them to read Alma 17-26 one chapter a night as a family! And they said they would! It was awesome!! I believe that the Atonement will help anyone when they access it!
I think that will do it for my week! One last thing, Elder Weir told me this morning that he was a pre-fect (Percy Weasley was one)! Haha! I don't know why he got that because he told me he doesn't know any magic!
Well it was great to hear from y'all once again! I love y'all!!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment