Monday, June 20, 2011

Cameron's Letter June 20, 2011

Hello My Family!!!!!!
Emily, you are a funny little girl! You got fast!?! That's really good! And you can block shots?!? You are turning out more and more like me!!! You better stick with basketball all the way through high school! And I knew you'd all love my card! That's why I picked it (well that and that I loved it too! )

Things are going good with Elder Leyba (Lay-ba) we occasionally have small disagreements but other then that things are going good. Yes I have made the potatoes and I really liked them! Thank you for them!

Wow! It sounds like ya'll had a busy week and in Laura's case a bit of a painful week! Hopefully you don't have to pull out any teeth! HAHA!!! Well at least you got some garden in! Sounds like a lot of fun for Father's day! I only have to miss one more!! And good thing that Laura let the wookie win!! HAHA!!!

Well this week was an ok week, they are slowly getting better but we are still in another week without getting any new investigators, but that will change because I have thought of a new door approach! It is very bold!! Well last monday we got a down pour that lasted only about 10-15 minutes (if that). We also had zone conference thursday and it was very good! I use my juggling talent and my skills on the piano! Others said they enjoyed it! Ronald is doing good! We met with him twice, the first time we finished the lessons, and the second time we read in the Book of Mormon with him. He said he really enjoyed that! We are going to read with him some more tonight! I don't have much more to say really but what the fathers got for Father's Day at church were just little fun size candy bars, while the Pace ward were handing out king size candy bars, I won't lie that bugged me a bit, but good thing is is that I have petty much gotten over it. Oh! I forgot to tell you that we are helping a lady paint some rooms in her house, and hopefully we can get her to become an investigator! Thank the Primary for the little letters they sent! They were great!
I love ya'll! Don't let Satan get to ya! He WILL do anything he can to stop this work from progressing! Remain true!
Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

P.S. Sorry this wasn't as long as others, but it has been one of those weeks.
Oh and let me know about whether the Jazz get Jimmer or not! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment