Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cameron's Letter May 30, 2011

Dear Family,
I have to be very brief because Elder Adam wants me to hurry up, we are going to go fishing today at the beach! I'm excited! Sounds like you guys have had a fun week!
My week was very similar to last week, alot of investigators fell through. While we were waiting for an appointment at the docks we started talking to a guy playing a guitar and he asked us who we were and what we do, and so we tried to teach him that, but he was completely ignorant and wouldn't listen to anything we said. So I texted a youth in the ward to call us and tell us that he was waiting for us so we could get away from talking with the guy, because he wouldn't let us get in more than a few words at a time. I have gotten to ride my bike alot the last couple days because we are running low on miles. Riding bikes all the times gets exhausting! But it is fun! :) Our baptismal date with Ronald is going to have to be pushed back because he didn't come to sacrament meeting. We are gonna try for June 18. Pamala, Sister Gainus, and I are going to give Elder Adam a cake that looks like a kitty litter for his birthday on tuesday! It's going to be awesome! He leaves a week from wednesday, and then I will get a new companion. Ummm I can't think of anything else. Sorry that this email is so short but I am being rushed! haha but it's ok, I get to go fishing!

I Love you guys,
Elder Cameron Williams

p.s. If you wanna give anyone in the ward my address so they can send letters you are more than welcome to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment