Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cameron's Letter June 6, 2011

Well for a less eventful week it sure sounded pretty eventful.
STOP!!!! Before I continue I have great news! I get to train a new missionary!!! I'm excited! It is gonna be awesome! And the letter that you should get today mom don't open til tomorrow when you are doing your birthday stuff!
So anyway, it's still cold there?!? Wow it's really hot here and it's not humidity, it's dry heat, and it's very unusaul for here so the weather is being weird all over the place! It's crazy!

Emily! Why do you have to fall off the bike?!? You know you can lower the seat right??? haha! You practice playing Risk and when I get back we will see who is better!

Mom you really need to sleep more if you are going to fall asleep in the movies. I heard that Pirates was a pretty good movie! I will wait until I come back to see it. At the end of this next transfer I will have been away for 6 months!!!! That's crazy!! 1/4 of my mission will be complete! Time will keep going as long as I am busy!

Well this week was yet again another slow week for us. There were some highlights. We found Robert again!!! It was great! But I'm afraid he will fall off the map again cuz we still have no way of contacting him!
Ronald is progressing still towards baptism, his date has been pushed back to June 25, hopefully he will continue reading the book of mormon and praying and all the other commitents we have given him!
We were able to get back in with Laura and she is still struggling with her situation, she didn't come to church because she doesn't have a dress to wear, and we told her she doesn't have to come in a dress, but she still wants to have a dress for church.
Allen we haven't seen for 2 weeks and would see him for another week because this wednesday is transfers and we will have to go to Pensacola to get my new companion and it would eat up too many miles if we went out to his house.
Tasha and Kevin are still doing well, we taught them about the sacrament on friday and asked them to try not to talk or sign while the sacrament is being passed, they joked about it for a little but at church they did their best not to talk or sign! And we saw them filling out tithing slips! Tasha says she isn't in that big of a rush to get a divorce because she doesn't want to rush into another marriage. Oh and I don't know if I told you this or not but Kevin kicked Joey out. Sad but he wasn't ready to change and we had a hard time teaching him when we went. Well that's pretty much it, I love you guys! Thank you for all the prayers!!

Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment