Monday, June 27, 2011

Cameron's Letter JUne 27, 2011

Hello my Family!!!
My week was pretty good! Saturday we had the Baptism of one of our investigators Ronald! He is awesome! He was confirmed yesterday and was ordained to the priesthood!!! He will become a powerfully tool in the Lords hands, I can tell! He might even serve a mission! Elder Leyba is doing good, we are still working on sharing lessons and sometimes have problems communicating. But it is going good, and training is going good as well I am doing good, I am learning things that will help me in many aspects of my life, many of them personal, but it's good!
Sounds like Westlake girls basketball is getting better! That's great! You guys will have to film some games this next season! Could you ask Coach Robinson about how basketball camps are going for them? If you can that would be great! Mr Poper's Penguins eh? I remember reading that book, but I don't remember much about it except that it dealt with penguins. You guys are having alot of fun with youth activities! When is the cabin? I am just wanting to know because I think I might send a letter for ya'll to read to everyone!

Well this week has been good, we had a baptism so that makes it great! We are still trying to get more people to teach, the Pace missionaries gave us a few potentials and we have a lesson with one of them this week and then we are going to try and get some more this week! Umm we set up Jada's baptism (one of Tasha's girls) for July 16th so we will have another baptism coming up soon! We have done more tracting this week and many people just ignore us and don't even open the door or invite us to come to their church. Ronald is awesome! He is really excited that he got baptized and was given the priesthood! Oh! We are painting in a catholic ladys house and one day she just asked for a Book of Mormon! And she has asked alot of questions about the book and the Church! We are going to do more painting an hopefully we can get her coming to church, she came once a couple weeks ago and said she really liked it, so hopefully it is her time to join! Her name is Cheryl. She is very nice, and she gave us both 2 shirts and a couple small souveniers as a "thank you" gift. They were 2XL but we will live with them. Well I think that that is it for this week, I heard that Jamie gets to train soon! That will be awesome! And before we all know it Jamie will be home! Wow!! Oh and could you please tell Brother Hutton that I haven't gotten a letter from him in 3 months, is he ok? Did he get hurt? Well time to say goodbye for this week! I love you guys!!!

Love,
Elder Cameron Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment